How do you know when your spoiled......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
When I look at a ROTS kids book, and there is not a single picture in there that I have not seen already. Or I open the novel and read 2 lines and I know exactly which part of the movie I'm in, and what comes after it.

Any other expierence like this one you guys would like to share.

TheForceSupreme
How does one know he/she is spoiled?

When he/she regrets knowing what he/she does.

Darth Blender

TheForceSupreme
Ohh I will enjoy the movie, no doubt. Just that, I know about all the surprises. sad

DARTH STEVIOUS
Not every thing is known as lucas has just added a few new scences eg more darth vader scence in the suit as that is what the genral public expect and more scences on the funeral by adding extra creatures i hope watto will be there u never know, and there is more stuff but i didnt want to know at the moment. I have looked at quite a few picks but i dont know every thing yet.

sith_darth_jay
why would Watto be there? confused

ab2421
Does anything know anything about what Darth Stevius said... or are extra Dart Vader scenes just fan fantasies?

jjwil76
Darth Stevius is hoping beyond hope that he isn't completely spoiled, as am I. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that I've already seen this movie. There are no more Vader scenes. Let's stop fooling ourselves.

The good thing is, eventhough I've seen ESB a million times, I can still give it a spin and not be tired of seeing Luke's candy ass get kicked.

vader519
When you know begin to tell people what happens in the movie after looking at pictures, reading the book and graphic novel.

Darth Plagueis
It IS true that some scenes were added very late in the game, for instance, the battle on the wookie homeworld is not in the novel.
I knew I was spoiled when NONE of the toys were a surprise when they were released, even with such a large assortment of vehicles....
Spoiled or not though, the big screen viewing will still be awesome. Pictures and brief gifs and whatnot aren't going to do that initial space battle justice!

DARTH STEVIOUS
Part 2: Commentary with Spoilers: TFN_050417_b.mp3 (running time: 16:54)

listen to this then u will understand warning ciointains spoliers.

DARTH STEVIOUS
http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Podcast_for_Sunday_April_17_91425.asp

ab2421
I don't want wanna get more spoiled than I already am if I can help it.. so can anyone who listened to this elaborate on this "additional Darth Vader" thing

Mist
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
When I look at a ROTS kids book, and there is not a single picture in there that I have not seen already. Or I open the novel and read 2 lines and I know exactly which part of the movie I'm in, and what comes after it.

Any other expierence like this one you guys would like to share.

this is why im glad i dont have the book or VD or kids book. theres sh$tloads ive seen, but really thats nothing compared to what i havent seen.

cylob69
2 trailers,tv spots,basic idea of the story,pics up til about 3 weeks ago,stayed away from all the books in the shops,barely any dialogue...im doin well.
Bit peed ive seen the crispy Anakin pic but it was unavoidable seein as someone had it on their sig...otherwise than that im happy with my level of resistance.

jedi2187
You know you're spoiled when you know more about the film than SuperShadow.... and he knows more than Lucas does! (at least that's what he told me with his psychic abilities....)

OB1-adobe
oh yeah heres a good one:

When you play through ROTS on the lego star wars game, and you b!tch because they did not make levels out of certain parts of a movie................That you have never seen.

Sith Master X
^ lol That's a good one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.