Arishem & Thor Vs. Galactus & Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
Galactus after consuming a planet with current Magneto against Thor and Arishem the Celestial. Which team comes out the winner?

And NO. Galactus can't make Magneto a herald as Arishem can't amp Thor. It's just a fight between teams.

kgkg
what are magneto and thor bringing to the team?? lol

It's all about Celestial vs Galactus and in my opion galactus is stronger that your average Celestial , but thats just me.

Beyonder
Originally posted by kgkg
what are magneto and thor bringing to the team?? lol

It's all about Celestial vs Galactus and in my opion galactus is stronger that your average Celestial , but thats just me.

Lots. Demigawd's mind's going to blow when he tries to decide which team would win. Deciding against Galactus would mean Magneto would lose. Deciding that Galactus' team would win would mean Galactus kicked the Arishem's ass.

Unless, he argues Galactus would lost to Arishem, but Magneto would beat up Arishem. roll eyes (sarcastic) Then again, there's a good chance he might make this argument. laughing out loud

demigawd
It's all about Arishem and Galactus. weird team up.

Not that hard, though I figured that this was yet another thread directed at me. Arishem wins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
Galactus distracts Arishem , and thor.

While magneto open a black hole then mind control Arishem(he can do it lol) and the Galactus pushes Arishem into the backhoe.

LMAO

but for real it's all btw G and arishem -- mag , thor are inscent in a galactic battle.

Demi - Arishme
Kgkg - big G

anyone else?

Linkalicious
Arisheim and Galactcus go at it for a while trading blasts....

Thor aces Magneto because Magneto's a chump to Thor.

Thor God Force blasts Galactcus in the back....Arishem finishes him off.

leonidas
i agree. thor and magnetos bring nothing to this. not sure if galactus could take arishem though. he is NOT the average celestial. in thor 300 odin, zeus and vishnu combined their powers and couldn't even annoy him! even with all the powers of the earth gods put into the body of the destroyer they could do nothing. i don't think galactus has ever shown THAT level of power - not that he could never achieve it. however, based solely on what i've seen with my own 2 peepers, i'd have to say arishem wins this battle - magneto or no magneto.

King Burger
Thor and Magneto will not only not bring anything to this fight,
they'll probably be vaporized from all the energy released by
the two Cosmic Beings.

I say Arishem wins.

The problem is, we've seen galactus get beat by lower beings
one too many times. However, the Celestials have almost never
been beaten by anyone not on their level of power, or using
some artifact (like Thano with the Infinitu Gauntles).

I'm thinking that while Galactus may serve a higher function
in the universe than a Celestial, he may not necessarily
possess higher strength.

(Like a judge has higher authority and duties, but isn't
necessarily physically stronger than anyone else.)

guy222
Originally posted by Beyonder
Galactus after consuming a planet with current Magneto against Thor and Arishem the Celestial. Which team comes out the winner?

And NO. Galactus can't make Magneto a herald as Arishem can't amp Thor. It's just a fight between teams.

Arishem/Thor win

Terryc250
weird matchup, thats like saying

Mike Tyson and an ant vs Holyfield and a ladybug

TricksterPriest
Galactus eats Hyperspace energy, it's like a T-bone steak to him. And what are celestials made of and use for power? evil face

Utrigita
Thor and Magneto what are they in the team for???

Anyway Galactus ftw.

psycho gundam
arishem wins , you guys don't read comics.

Utrigita
Perhaps, Perhaps not. But discussing a battle between a Celestial and Galactus is a gray Area IMO but still going with Galactus even though it means that I apperantly doesn't read comics stick out tongue

Tenebrous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Galactus eats Hyperspace energy, it's like a T-bone steak to him. And what are celestials made of and use for power? evil face

yep

Originally posted by psycho gundam
arishem wins , you guys don't read comics.

i don't think you're a competent reader either.

Utrigita
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Damm first saw this own, Agree Trickster!

guy222
Arishem and Galactus watch as Thor and Mags fight

Utrigita
The fight between Thor and Magneto would be beneath Galactus notice, while Arishem would observe and then judge, if the winner is allowed to survive.

guy222
Arishem kills Thor and Mags for fun. Shakes Galactus hand, removes his armor and creates a new universe

woot

Bouboumaster
Arishem judge that Magneto isn't allowed to survive, and kill him.
Then, Galactus kill Thor, drinkin' him like a Red Bull.

Arishem: "Why did you do that!?"
Galactus: I'm equity, *****!! You kill my partner, I eat yours!
Arishem: Mother****er!

They fight, and Galactus is the last man standing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.