How strong is a full powered godlike Hercules?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
how strong is a godlike full powered Herc ?

what are his chances against following powerhouses ?

Savage Hulk
Juggernaut
Abomination
Thing (i believe in recent days he is class 100?!?)
Gladiator
Thor

is a godlike full powered Hercules the most powerful entity in universe ?

Sentry
Thing and Abomination I pretty sure he can defeat. The others not likely, Oh, he can beat Juggernaut now, I think his power got downgraded.

jplatinum
He can't beat He-Man.

armandovalles
Classic Full-God Hercules can defeat nearly ANYONE in a brawl cuz he has done the by far most impressive feats, these include:
1) holding up the world on his shoulders for hundreds of years to give almighty atlas a break.
2) holding up manhattan.

The others have barely any feats to talk about when compared to those by Hercules:
THING: withstood Ghost Rider hell blast (or whatever its called) without falling, then caught GR and beat him nearly to death.
HULK: held a mountain of about 150 billion tons on his back for about 30 seconds.
ABOMINATION: when pissed he beat the savage hulk to within an inch of his life.
JUGGERNAUT: punched through dimensions, withstood Thor's godforce with no damage whatsoever, nearly destroyed Cyttorak.
GLADIATOR: lifted the entire Baxter Building, nearly destroyed Ego the Living Planet.
THOR: his godforce once caused GALACTUS to flee for his life on one occasion.

those are very impressive but nothing compared to holding up the world for hundreds of years.

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
Classic Full-God Hercules can defeat nearly ANYONE in a brawl cuz he has done the by far most impressive feats, these include:
1) holding up the world on his shoulders for hundreds of years to give almighty atlas a break.
2) holding up manhattan.

The others have barely any feats to talk about when compared to those by Hercules:
THING: withstood Ghost Rider hell blast (or whatever its called) without falling, then caught GR and beat him nearly to death.<---GR is Class 15/20 of Strenght, even is his Class 85 days the good Benji would beat the living crap out of him.
HULK: held a mountain of about 150 billion tons on his back for about 30 seconds.<---When Hulk gets mad, you better walk away
ABOMINATION: when pissed he beat the savage hulk to within an inch of his life.<---Abomination's strenght get increased when he's in major troubles, so more great is his fear, more is his strenght.
JUGGERNAUT: punched through dimensions, withstood Thor's godforce with no damage whatsoever, nearly destroyed Cyttorak.
1.Punched through dimensions cause CYTTORAK was giving him extra power.Withstood Thor's GF, yes.Destroyed Cyttorark?NO.
He pissed off him cause he fought against him.
GLADIATOR: lifted the entire Baxter Building, nearly destroyed Ego the Living Planet.All right
THOR: his godforce once caused GALACTUS to flee for his life on one occasion.His GodForce caused to a MAJOR WEAKENED Galactus to fly away

those are very impressive but nothing compared to holding up the world for hundreds of years.

Miss_Faye
Pfff i'll beat all of them! HA!

Sentry
He is strong, but I think he can be knocked out by likes of Hulk or Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.