bane vs. shiva (or Batgirl)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
I searched and this didn't come up, so I'm wondering if these 2 ever met up in the comics. Who would the fight go to? Justify your choices with or without Venom.

I keep thinking Shiva's faster and could probably do more damage with minimal contact. However, if Bane on Venom hits her, I think she's out (ie., Talia hitting her in the back with a chair in Hush series). Same with Batgirl, it's kinda hard picturing a little girl doing much damage to a powerhouse like Bane.

Sentry
Shiva or Cain could beat him imo.

Deadeyeus2
If Bane could land one hit on either of them, then its over. That being said Bane would have a hell of a time of hitting either one of them. Both would just dance around him untill either A: Runs out of Venom or B: they take the Venom away from him. But it all depends on that 1% chance that he could hit either of them.

Cosmo Kramer
Baine would murder them!!!! But Batman will be pissed.

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by Deadeyeus2
If Bane could land one hit on either of them, then its over. That being said Bane would have a hell of a time of hitting either one of them. Both would just dance around him untill either A: Runs out of Venom or B: they take the Venom away from him. But it all depends on that 1% chance that he could hit either of them.

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by Deadeyeus2

This is a fine example.

Cosmo Kramer
The Bat sygnal will be lit and Baine gets his ass kicked. THE END

long pig
Who knew batgirl was a baboon?

jinzin
deadeyeus, Are you only familiar with the batman tas bane and the movie bane. In the comics even without his venom, bane is still able to hold his own against batman using his combat style. that said, he would probably punish either of them with or without his venom.

Sentry
Aren't these girls hand to hand skills on par with or even better than Bats?

Mainstream
I wouldn't say they were better....Shiva maybe....just maybe.

Draco69
Shiva and Batgirl. Pressure points, nerve strikes, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.