Professor X w/o telepathy vs you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rocstyles
I would roll him down a hill.

Gryn Jabar
I'd hit him with a broom.

seaapple
I'd outsmart him.

ScarletSpider
I'd push him down a flight of stairs.

pr1983
this is not funny... c'mon guys...

Scoobless
Originally posted by pr1983
this is not funny... c'mon guys...

yeah guys ......... grow the f*ck up............

(i'd break his fingers and elbows and let him starve to death)

lol

Gryn Jabar
Scoobles, that was great. Hell, I'd pull a tartarus. I'd take his chair away, break his arms, and put a thing of grapes on a table in front of him.

grey fox
looks like ya'll cant beat a good ol pair a legs (will smith-wildwild west)

MERCILOUS
Tsk tsk tsk, really I'm ashamed of you all. You've all discredited yoursevles in my eyes. Xavier without his telepathy is perfectly capable of walking.

To the re-education chamber with all of you!

long pig
No he isnt.
I'd steal his neat wheelchair and run him over with it.

MERCILOUS
Yes he can, his X-gene made him a Telepath, his disability was a side effect of the same cause.

long pig
Really? never heard that.
Wasn't he in the hospital for his paraplegic causing accident?
He met a redhaird nurse there.

MERCILOUS
Qua?

long pig
hah I will re-phrase that. smile
Prof x met a nurse named Gabrielle Haller while in the hospitol in Isreal after the accident that caused his paraplegia.

MERCILOUS
Sounds like news to me, I never read those issues, but i could have sworn that his handicap was caused by his own powers.

Swanky-Tuna
Merc, where did you hear that? Why would the "telepathy gene" also be the "legs don't work now" gene?

eleveninches
I'd push him down some stairs. laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
"Yes he can, his X-gene made him a Telepath, his disability was a side effect of the same cause."

Nah thats wrong. Xavier originally lost his ability to walk fighting a powerful enemy of the xmen sorry i cant remember his name i'll get bk 2ya on that one lol, after he regained this ability to walk thanks to shiar cloning technology(his original body was implanted by a brood egg) he lost it again fighting the shadow king on muir island

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
powerful enemy of the xmen sorry i cant remember his name i'll get bk

Lucifer was his name.

GalacticStorm
"Lucifer was his name."

U go girl!!

Linkalicious
I'd beat him to death with his own legs

BENITO
push him down a hill.

Mainstream
that's not funny......never pick on the handicapp! shame on you!

jplatinum
I wouldn't fight a handicap person, but if he kept talkin' smack, I'd push his wheelchair into the wall real fast. That way hell shut up.

Nataku8188
This is easy, tie him to a tree. Cover him with honey, wait for bears. Rinse and repeat as nessecary.

NicktheBassist
is this even nessasary?!?! i mean, all you would have to do would be to wheel him into on coming trafic and then smash one of the wheels on his chair. he can't move out of the way fast enough then: BAM! he's a road pizza, a smear on the grill of some truck drivers semi.

black robb
i'd show him a picture of teenage Jean and while he's sitting there "enjoying" it i'd shank him

Next Venom_girl
Credit: Glitterrock.org.
http://www.glitterrock.org/xcaps2004-06/cripplefight.jpg
Cripplefight!

leonheartmm
i cant win this fight, cause i dont think i cud fight a crippled guy, id rather just take him on in a game of chess.

colossus17
whats wrong with the forums lately first you have a guy that thinks he can beat bats.now we have a forum about beating up a crippled guy......?

colossus17
thread*

grey fox
well it's funny i mean i personally would break his wheelchairs wheels and drop him on one of those conveyor cruncher things that you see in junkyards in cartoons (you know what I'm talking about)

jplatinum
Thats a crazy picture, grey fox.

grey fox
thank-you oh batman beater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.