Best Matt Stone/Trey Parker film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dancingdonkey
What their best film? Me thinks its Cannibal: The Musical. Anyone else?

BackFire
South Park: The Movie.

Cinemaddiction
"South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut". I haven't seen "Team America", and "Cannibal: The Musical" was written/directed by Trey Parker alone.

BackFire
Matt Stone also helped write/direct cannibal, he just wasn't credited.

LanİeWindu™
BASEketball and Orgazmo are pretty good too.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by BackFire
Matt Stone also helped write/direct cannibal, he just wasn't credited.

I thought he was Co-producer.

BackFire
He was, but he also helped with the script and helped with directing, he always does in films credited as "trey Parker" only, he just doesn't get billed because it isn't really official.

Myth
I've only scene SP, TA:WP, and Baseketball. So here is my order of those three:
1. Team America
2. South Park
and not really deserving of a 3rd place: Baseketball.

Darth Plagueis
Team America!!!!!!!
"America, F**k Yeah!!!"
No movie has ever made me laugh harder..........

"I promise, I will NEVER die!"

KidRock
all there movies are hilarious. I would love if Matt, Trey and Kevin Smith all got together and made a movie.

tabby999
while Team America showed the level of comitment and skill the guys have, i think baseketball was funnier. so it's gonna be:
1. Baseketball
2. Team America: World Police
3. South Park the movie

PINBALL
Basketball is my favorite

SnakeEyes
Basketball?!?! What??? Never heard of that movie....

OHHHH, You mean BASEketball... Gotchya...

PINBALL
yeah BASEketball*

forumcrew

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by forumcrew
i dont think many people have seen Orgazmo but it was pretty damn funny.. id say that and Team America

They need to see it, it's great.

"I don't want to sound like a queer or nothin', but I want to make love to you tonight."

BackFire
"I don't want to sound like a queer or nothin, but I think depeche Mode is a sweet band"

BlazingBarrells
lolol Orgasmo is one of my favs but team america is my topper.

WindDancer
I would say Team America. They must have work hard on those puppets and they did deliver a very funny movie.

Coop
BASEketball

Evil Dead
I haven't seen Team America yet.........but so far...

1. Southpark : Bigger, Longer and Uncut
2. Orgazmo
3. Cannibal : The Musical
4. Baseketball

yes.......Matt was involved with pretty much everything Trey was in Cannibal...........credits mean nothing, according to the credits of Cannibal, Juan Schwartz played Alferd.

DarthLazious
All of them

Cinemaddiction
"Baseketball" was NOT a Parker/Stone movie. That was a gift from our spooftastic lord, Jerry Zucker. He wrote, directed, and produced it.

Evil Dead
yeah......

I believe people include it as a parker/stone film because they star in the film.............much like people would discuss DeNiro films or Heston films............

when I hear about a new Tom Cruise movie coming out....I don't assume that he directed or wrote it, merely that he's the starring actor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.