Guardians of the Galaxy vs. Jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Guardians of the Galaxy
Full Roster

vs.

JLA

superman
wonderwoman
martian manhunter
batman
hal jordan(GL)
kyle rayner (GL)
shazam
captain atom
aquaman

GalacticStorm
The guardians of the galaxy had a phoenix avatar in their roster, plus firelord and ghost rider to name a few so they would own the JLA.

leonidas
depends which GoG. the early ones with martinex and charley and vance astro would get ANNHILATED. the more recent version would put up a fight, but i still say jla.

K Von Doom
Firelord and Ghost Rider were in the Galactic Guardians, not the Guardians of the Galaxy. They've teamed up though.

Sentry
Keeper is a future Guardian of the Galaxy. He alone would rip that JLA team apart.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Gog24s.jpg

leonidas
bby that time, GoG was more an . . . organization than a real 'team'. didn't they have dozens and dozens of members? i'm presuming we're speaking of the 'regulars', and if it's the regulars, jla waste 'em.

K Von Doom
You got Vance Astro, whos's a telekinetic with Cap's shield.
Charlie 27 who's really strong
Martinex, a guy made of glass or something similar
Yondu, the archer guy
A girl with fire for hair
Starhawk
and a couple of others I think

GalacticStorm
either way giraud the phoenix avatar is a part of the guardians of the galaxy. He alone would destroy the JLA

K Von Doom
But Giraud is part of the Galactic Guardians.

GalacticStorm
if thats true then yeah i withdraw my point. Because i have only read a few issues of both comics and that was years ago. However the story of how giraud first became the phoenix and the tale of how he initially was sent crazy by the power was in guardians of the galaxy. I hav a few pics of it along wiv the front cover. Why not feature that in his own teams comic? If you can provide evidence that hes on the other team then cool i happily withdraw evrything i said about him but if not i'll post these pics i have. Let me know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.