Kellogs Cerials Lightsaber Mazes Uk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTH STEVIOUS
Hi in the UK kellgos are doing glow in the dark lightsabers with a maze game inside the lights saber there are 6 to collect i have two now they have just come out plus all the pez and lollypops in the supermarkets.

umraan
cool. post a pic

DARTH STEVIOUS
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=98027&item=6526504779&rd=1

Here is the set u can buy on e bay only pic i can find

jaden101
these are great...ive only got one at moment...yoda's

cylob69
Nice one
My gfs brother works for Kellogs in Old Trafford
Looks like ill have to ave a word.
He had sh*t loads of the plastic bronze TPM mini busts when those came out with cornflakes.

DaveTheHutt
LOL! Still got that set on Phantom Menace busts - eventually had to write a begging letter to Kelloggs as I couldn't find Obi-Wan Kenobi to complete the set!! Glad I made the effort though - that set must be worth, oooh, about 9p now! It's my retirement fund!

Hutt out

12345m
i got mace and anikans

Darth Luke
i havn't got any yet they aint in my local co-op

jaden101
sorry to being this thread up again but i have a request

i never finished my collection and now you cant get them anymore...i still need the 2 blue ones...anakins and obi wans...

i have 3 spare vader (red) ones and a spare green yoda one

if anyone has any of the blue ones spare and would like a swap then pm me and we'll work it out

obviously you'll have to be in the UK as i dont want to spend ridiculous amount on postage

cheers guys

here is my spares (2 of the vader and 1 yoda...the other vader is still in an unopened box of rice crispies)

Ken Kenobi
Did you try eBay?

Neo_Version 7
You guys won't believe this.

This one kid at my school had Darth Vader's and I asked for it. He refused to give it to me, so my brother, his friend, and me pulled an Oceans' 11 on the sucker and got the lightsaber.

I now have Anakin's, Yoda's, and DV.

Woo-Hoo!!!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

This one kid at my school had Darth Vader's and I asked for it. He refused to give it to me, so my brother, his friend, and me pulled an Oceans' 11 on the sucker and got the lightsaber.

Woo-Hoo!!!

You are one sad indivdual.

jaden101
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Did you try eBay?

im not paying more than the price of a stamp and envelope for them...they were free from cereal boxes...some guy on ebay is selling 2 and the current bid is over 4 bucks...fvck that for a joke

if someone wants a swap...then that'll be just dandy

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
You are one sad indivdual.

He was crying like a baby, man. It was hilarious. What happened was my brother passed the lightsaber to his friend; his friend came up to me and handed it to me; and then I put it in my shoe.

He searched all of our bags and didn't see a thing. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Now, sir. Is "sad" really the right word now?

Ken Kenobi
He was crying like a baby, man. It was hilarious. What happened was my brother passed the lightsaber to his friend; his friend came up to me and handed it to me; and then I put it in my shoe.

He searched all of our bags and didn't see a thing. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Now, sir. Is "sad" really the right word now?

Yes, you stole a lightsaber maze for jollies. That classifies as a sick sad individual.

Neo_Version 7
Jollies?

Ken Kenobi
Jollies?

Fun. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo_Version 7
Dude, I didn't do it for fun. I was collecting the lighsabers. Not fun, but responsibility.

The Biker Scout
rolling on floor laughing

matreid

Woo-Hoo!!!

You would you do that just for a plastic saber that you find in a cereal box? Pathetic...

Neo_Version 7
It was Vader's though.

R2D2-89
i have anakins and mace'slightsabres, theyr these tiny things as big as my hand and they dont even glow or ne thing, if you want a really cool one you need to buy one from toys r us, my borthers got anakins one its sooo awesome and it makes the noises and everything, we got one from florida aswell but that ones just demented coz it makes wierd darth vader type noises and flickers orange sometimes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.