Videogame Character Matchmaking Game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark1365
I'm sorry, but I was driven to it after I had a dream of Chief and Samus on a midnight beach walk, gauntlet in gauntlet. What the f**k?

Remember, you have to name two characters from different games, give a brief bio for each one, and why it would be cool to have them as a couple.

MASTER CHIEF and SAMUS ARAN
======================

For a long time, people have been arguing who would win in a fight between these two, and I must admit that I also participated. But a dream last night awoke my senses: Why fight? I mean, if Chief isn't ugly(i highly doubt that Bungie would make him some kinda troll), we all have seen Samus's face before, they would make a good pair.

The Master Chief from Halo is one of the last surviving SPARTANs, a group of super-soldiers trained from near birth until adulthood to be pure military to the core, ruthless, professional, and deadly.
http://wmh.walla.co.il/archive/136005-5.jpg
Samus Aran is from the Metroid games and she's an armoured bounty hunter with a huge cannon for a right arm in her suit. I don't feel like explaining all of her abilities.
http://ssbm.detstar.com/secrettrophies/samusunmasked_close.jpg

And yes that is a SSBM trophy....only in Japanese vers though.

All I have to say is that:
Alone, they are strong.
Together, they are invincible.

NEXT COUPLE PLEASE.....

ChickinMeat
lol, good thread idea!

i cant think of any couples right now, ill check back with you when i do!

DracotheDragon
Good thread idea?!?!?!? You've gotta be soooooo bored making a thread like this, so much in fact that you ran out of ideas for other threads.... stick out tongue just kidding

I'd have to say Krystal (starfox adventures) and Fox (starfox adventures)................ I know they are from the same game, but that's the truth, they are a couple.... stick out tongue

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
Good thread idea?!?!?!? You've gotta be soooooo bored making a thread like this, so much in fact that you ran out of ideas for other threads.... stick out tongue just kidding

no your probably right, but as im pretty much bored now, this thread is a good idea! stick out tongue

still got nothing.

DracotheDragon
love

lhs45568
dark 1365 i haven't seen that movie yet is it good

Electrocat
How bout Jill valentine from Resident Evil and that dude from Silent Hill?

§P0oONY
Mario and Luigi.....

Brotherly love to the extreme....

shadow12
Originally posted by DracotheDragon

I'd have to say Krystal (starfox adventures) and Fox (starfox adventures)................ I know they are from the same game, but that's the truth, they are a couple.... stick out tongue
they flirt in starfox assault

Bro SMASH

No End N Site
Akuma and...power?

Oh wait, Juri and Mileena. lol They even got goody good rivals in blue.

KingD19
Kratos x Trishka(Bulletstorm)

The God of War would silence that woman's foul mouth, show her her place, and ravage her in the middle of the battle field while slaying their enemies.

Bro SMASH
Lars Alexandersson x Helena Douglas

Both are racially-mixed characters (Lars being Japanese-Swedish and Helena being American-French) who's fathers are powerful figures that heads big corporation and are also half-siblings of another character in their series.

And if they had a son/daughter, it would be of Japanese, Swedish, American, and French descent.

StyleTime
American isn't a race. Helena is 100% white, not mixed. stick out tongue

Bro SMASH
laughing I should have known someone was gonna say that.

Digi
Sonic

Peach

...wait for Mario to find out, make a game of it, watch sh*t go down.

yes

Bro SMASH

RE: Blaxican
Larxene from Kingdom Hearts and Baird from Gears of War. That would be a short lived relationship, but funny as **** to see.

Nemesis X
Mileena from Mortal Kombat and Johnny from Metal Gear Solid 4. Relationship would be too short but witnessing the outcome would be so hilarious.

Bro SMASH
Akira Yuki x Asuka Kazama (Forget about Jin x Asuka, this is a much better match).

Wolf Hawkfield x Julia Chang (Another good match).

Kazenji
Duke Nukem and Lara Croft.

Stoic
Nariko (Heavenly Sword) & Conan

Bro SMASH
Dante x Bayonetta

And it just might actually happen too.

Nemesis X
Fenris (Dragon Age) and Jack (Mass Effect)

They were both abducted as children (Jack taken by Cerberus and Fenris taken by Tevinter slavers) and lived under harsh conditions while being part of a brutal experiment that enhanced their abilities (Jack gaining raw, Biotic power and Fenris having Lyrium embedded into his skin) with their memories being the price as they both have a bad case of mental trauma through the procedures and as they got older, they escaped the life of a lab rat and put their skills to use in their profession (Jack using her powers to live the life as a dangerous criminal (temporarily though) and Fenris as a hero to slavers as he frees them and kills their masters). They'd be a good couple if they can get used to eachothers attitudes.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Dante x Bayonetta

Sadly I could see it happen.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Sadly I could see it happen.

Don't know why you say "sadly".

And I think we ALL might see it happen in the Capcom x Namco x Sega crossover game.

NemeBro
It's sad because both suck. Chun~Li x Poison ftw ****ers.

Nephthys
^ Must be made canon.

Mike Thorton and JC Denton for MAXIMUM SPY-PONCITUDE! Maybe get Adam Jensen into a threesome depending on his Ponce levels. The dude does have shades built into his face....

NemeBro
He can pimp slap two hookers at the same time yo.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's sad because both suck. Chun~Li x Poison ftw ****ers.

What do you mean they "both suck"? They're cool characters.

What do you mean they "both suck"? T That seems fairly self-explanatory.

Nephthys
He can pimp slap two hookers at the same time yo.

Ok, that adds enough Pimp-points to even it out.

Substitute Alex Denton in I guess. Get s/he into a Ponce man-sandwich.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
That seems fairly self-explanatory.

No it doesn't, otherwise, I wouldn't have asked.

I would imagine that when someone says "X sucks", that would mean "X sucks". It's a little redundant to ask what that means, gramatically speaking.

What you're probably trying to say is, "How do they suck?"

NemeBro
By sucking.

GK: This post bleached for the sake of all by the Better Posts for Better Lives Council.

Bro SMASH
I would imagine that when someone says "X sucks", that would mean "X sucks". It's a little redundant to ask what that means, gramatically speaking.

It's clearly obvious that I was asking for a reason for what he said (hence; What do you mean they both suck?).

What you're probably trying to say is, "How do they suck?"

That's not even the right question anyway.

NemeBro
I mean they are terrible characters.

Nephthys
Much like this conversation. Get back to creepy shipping fanfiction. I world needs more Phoenix WrightxAgent 47!

Bro SMASH
I mean they are terrible characters.

Well...why?

Or is it that you just don't wanna give a reason?

NemeBro
They are one-dimensional and rely on cheesy one-liners and STYLEZ to be interesting, but see, I don't like their stupid weaboo action nonsense, I think Dante's one-liners are lame in an unfunny fashion, and Bayonetta's rampant sexual innuendo is just embarrassing.

Bro SMASH
So...that's what you think.

Well anyway, another good one: Akira Yuki x Kokoro

Bro SMASH
Kratos x Nariko (as I'm sure is pretty obvious)

This may or may not go through. They could be enemies at first, then later become allies and maybe a certain....minigame can occur but Kratos may still love his deceased wife more.

Then again, who knows? Kratos might have a special interest in Nariko. She just might be his secondary love interest.

Also, I didn't think to explain the others:

Dante x Bayonetta

I think this one just might work with no problems. Bayonetta doesn't like talkative guys so she will shut Dante up when she feels like it...but I'm sure he doesn't mind. They could actually be a good married couple. lol And if they have kids, Bayonetta would keep them all in line, including Dante...but once again, he'll love it. laughing I guess it would be a humorous couple.

Akira Yuki x Asuka Kazama (Forget about Jin x Asuka, this is a much better match).

Wolf Hawkfield x Julia Chang (Another good match).

1. This might not be an actual couple. More like a Ryu x Sakura thing; the girl admiration for the guy eventually becomes full-blown crush, though the guy is unaware of it.

2. This might can work pretty good, mainly because they both love nature and similar have similar "visions" of a dark future. This

Akira Yuki x Kokoro

This might could be a married couple, with kids too. Aside from training in the same style, they're both really calm and dedicated fighters too.

Bro SMASH
Wario x Fat Princess

Hey, why not? laughing out loud

Ridley_Prime
Eww.

Nemesis X
Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect) x Sniper Wolf (Metal Gear Solid)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.