This Forum Needs An ENEMA!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkYoda
I may get flamed for this but I hope everyone can appreciate what I'm saying.

It seems like the only time this forum gets moving is when there is something to download or when some major update happens at the official site. And that really irritates me because it means we're letting Lucasfilm dictate everything.

It also irritates me because it means that when we are all anxiously gathered together, 50,000 new people appear out of nowhere to beg for links and post duplicate threads on topics already in discussion.

This forum will probably die after May 19th, but it seems really sad to me that is has slowed down already, with less than a month to go.

This is when we should be most excited!!! eek! dance

So I propose that everyone GO NUTS! I mean TOTAL ANARCHY!! If you have something to say, say it!!! Do it now!!! By all means, why hold back? What have you got to lose? No matter how stupid, how trivial, or how mundane, SAY IT!!!! Episode III will come and go and then this forum will be dead.

Now is the time to be at your craziest!!! Whatever you find, whatever you think...POST IT!!!

Let the KMC Episode III forum go out with a BANG instead of a quiet wimper. sad

(Unless it is really retarded and then please keep it to yourself)

laughing "It's a Celebration Bitches" - Dave Chappelle

thejeditraitor
um.... no

GCG
Total members and guests online ever was 1302, 03-11-2005 at 04:27 AM.

and that was when the 2nd SW trailer came out.

You may very well have possibly found a glitch in the system with 50,000 new people out of nowhere. laughing out loud

DarkYoda
That's at the same time...it doesn't take into account total numbers of people spread out over that time period.

thejeditraitor
most of the online fun comes from speculation.
since most of us have no need to speculate anymore the fervor has died down.

DarkYoda
Yeah...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't kind of bummed since everything has been laid out on the table. I really don't know what is left to talk about. erm

That's just really sad to me with us being so close to May 19th.

I guess that's about all that left to say...

May 19th!!! eek!

Morridini
Originally posted by DarkYoda
This Forum Needs An ENEMA!!!

What does an Enema mean?

Darth_Vader05
Another useless thread....

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Morridini
What does an Enema mean?

Dictionary -> Enema
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=enema

Mist
i really really hope theres some unanswered sh$t in ep3 for everyone to speculate about.....otherwise it takes the fun out of everything.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
Another useless thread....

What does it matter if it is? Why hold back now?

If the forum is dying or dead, then nobody will read it anyway. erm

Mist
damn i would love to see yoda with two sabers like your sig.....

LanİeWindu™
What's the point of this? This forum won't die right after May 19th, we will still have the reviews to post, and then wait for the DVD! Then when we get the DVD we can discuss it's features, deleted scenes, commentaries, etc. The Episode III forum will live on for a while after May 19th.

close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.