The Ravager vs Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
I was amazed at Ravagers abilities, these two fight in batgirl 63 i think, i havent seen who wins.

Ravagers bio:
"Rose's powers include using 90% of her brain capacity, making her a master tactician, as well as precognitive abilities which may blossom into much more. She is able to use her precognitive abilities to 'see' her opponent's next moves.

In one instance, was able to have an extensive precognitive vision where she saw her father's (Deathstroke's) future. During this jaunt, Rose was able to project her astral form and inhabit the body of someone in the future (similar to her brother Jericho's ability).

Rose is a skilled martial arts expert, with enhanced agility, speed, strength and endurance. She is also very skilled in the use of a bo staff The nature of Ravagers powers are based on adrenaline. The more adrenaline, the more enhanced her meta-human powers will manifest ."

I imagine this was a sweet fight. Anyone know what happend?

long pig
No one knows who ravager is or does no one cares?
Hell, I didnt know who she was till recently found out she was Deathstroke's daughter.
She's damn tough, prolly could take her daddy out if she was more experienced.

Khellendros
Holy crap I wanna see that fight with Batgirl. Sounds like Ravager could take her.

long pig
It's the newest issue of batgirl (may) it should be out.

How do you beat a pre-cog with strength/speed that amps up the more adrenaline is in her body?

Draco69
Batgirl. The Ravager wasn't very impressive.

She's Rose Wilson. 2nd stringer at most.

long pig
Ravager didnt fare too well?
Ah well, she has decent potential.

Seeing how unknown and unpopular Ravager is I wouldnt think she would have won.

EsteemedLeader
they are both the daughters of the two most skilled mercs in the world, deathstroke and david cain. both got theyre pwers from father, and both can see opponents next moves, rose from serum and cass from training. cass is likely the best martial artist in the dc universe (according to the official dc encyclopedia), and she even beat lady shiva. rose is a psychopath and master of swords and staffs, and may be more powerful than her father in terms of super-ability. so im just going to say ravager cause shes a fu**in psycho.

demigawd
I have this issue. Batgirl won. It was somewhat evenly matched, with Batgirl having the edge in experience (for once), but Batgirl ultimately used psychological warfare to win by using Ravager's obsession with getting her father's approval as a distraction. Good issue, though.

Batgirl is definitely one of the best martial artists in DC. I'd still put her slightly behind Shiva (I'd say her victory is more luck than anything), but I can't think of any DC martial artists who are solidly ahead of her right now. I'm not counting Karate Kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.