Jplatinum vs. Ken Shamrock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stevusmagnus
Who wins?

gautam
why is this thread even up?

Bird
This thread is for those that have read jplatinum's egomaniacal rants in the Batman vs You thread.

jplatinum actually believes he can beat Batman in a streetfight. He provides evidence based on physics, science and punching speed. It's very compelling, but not compelling enough to actually make me believe any of it.

As for this thread, Shamrock wins, makes jplatinum his biotch, then starts dating his mother.

jplatinum
Ay,

Real funny huh?>sarcasm.

That ain't right.
Anyway, I try to get him into my fight, which means I stay away from him and let him come to me.
I'll play defensive until I see him try to go down for a submission move or try to get me by my legs.
I'll try to stay away from grappling with him, cause he can grapple better than me.
If he goes down for a submission hold or to grab my legs, I'll jump back and kick him in the head, chest, or neck.
Then I'll distance my self from him and wait til he gets back on his feet.
This way I'll make him fight my fight cause if I fight him on the ground I lose for sho', If I make him fight my fight I got a shot at winning.

BENITO
Ken Shamrock the wrestler?

Nataku8188
Ken shamrock;
"The worlds most dangerous man"
"Shoot fighting champion of the world"

"The guy who has crippled 5 fighters, not just because it was part of the match, but because he's a dick like that" (Paraphrasing Don Freye)

Yeah. He was a pro wrestler for a lil while too.

jplatinum
I've seen ken shamrock fight both in wrestling(but thats a joke).
And in real fighting(He is a bad dude).
I won't say that I would beat him easy, but I would fight him hard.
Some of you will say I don't stand a chance, but I actually do.
Thats if I make him fight my fight.
If I fight his fight I lose before I even start.
Most of the people I've fought are black belts in kenpo, kung fu experts, Judo experts, and taekwondo black belts, and boxers, and straight up street brawlers. I usually draw my opponents in to me and then I get them right where I want them.
The tougher ones the more experienced and heavily trained ones usually can stop this and I have to redirect my attack method. Ken Shamrock is no dummy, He'll figure out my strategy so I gotta think hard, but I stand a chance.
Might win, might lose.
Who knows.

mr.smiley
do you even train to fight?
because i do and i'm telling you it isn't a easy thing

jplatinum
Yeah I train to fight.
I train to win too.
I fo fight training at least an 1 hour everyday.
I do workout(cardio-endurance) training 1-2 hours everyday.
I do workout(strength-speed)training 1-2hours everyday.
I play ball basketball(keeps up endurance,speed,agility,and hand-eye-coordination) 3-5 days a week.
I do hardness/conditioning training using bricks,wooden poles/sticks, and telephone poles.
I also, in addition to all this lift weights 3-5 days a week.
I watch what I eat 90% of the time and drink 6-12 glasses of water everyday( I perfer the flavor water, taste like kool-aid).
I sometimes, do little extra stuff when I feel like it.
I'm busy with College,work, and trying to have some chill time too.
Hope I answered your question.
stick out tongueeace:
Be cool

KharmaDog
Originally posted by jplatinum
Yeah I train to fight.
I train to win too.
I do workout(cardio-endurance) training 1-2 hours everyday.
I do workout(strength-speed)training 1-2hours everyday.
I play ball basketball(keeps up endurance,speed,agility,and hand-eye-coordination) 3-5 days a week.
I do hardness/conditioning training using bricks,wooden poles/sticks, and telephone poles.
I also, in addition to all this lift weights 3-5 days a week.
I watch what I eat 90% of the time and drink 6-12 glasses of water everyday( I perfer the flavor water, taste like kool-aid).
I sometimes, do little extra stuff when I feel like it.
I'm busy with College,work, and trying to have some chill time too.
Hope I answered your question.
stick out tongueeace:
Be cool

If you actually could beat Ken Shamrock, or any other mma fighter or boxer of that calibre, then why are you not making a 6 figure salary as a mma fighter in the UFC or Pride?

I used to box, and imho I was damn good, 5 sanctioned fights, 1 loss by tko, 1 win by tko and 3 more wins by ko. I also wrestled in highschool and got knocked out of provincial championship because of a fractured ankle. I'm a competent and confident fighter, I stand 6'9" and hover around a healthy 290 - 300 pound mark, and would consider myself an idiot to step into the ring with someone like Shamrock, Couture, Lidell or any other mma fighter who has that type of training.

jplatinum
1) I'm not you.
2) I got other stuff to do.
3) I really don't want to.
4) If I had to fight those guys on the street I would.
However, whats the point in going into the ring with them if I don't have to. There is none.

KharmaDog
1) I'm not you.
2) I got other stuff to do.
3) I really don't want to.
4) If I had to fight those guys on the street I would.
However, whats the point in going into the ring with them if I don't have to. There is none.

Well if you are as bad as you say you are you could make millions. I guess you are above all that though.

juggernaut74
I bet Vanderlei Silva could beat you.

jplatinum
KharmaDog,
First of all, where did you come from, how did you come to the conclusion that you would start dissing me.
Secondly, Who are you?>sarcasm.
Third and finally, This is not even the right thread.
If you got something to say you go to batman versus you.

KharmaDog
KharmaDog,
First of all, where did you come from, how did you come to the conclusion that you would start dissing me.

Where does it matter that I come from (but I thought that big Canadian flag might give it away)? And I am only dissing you because you so foolishly put yourself out there as to draw attention to yourself as one who thinks WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much of himself & abilities. I'm all for confidence, in fact I get upset with people who have too low of an opinion of themselves, but this is out of hand.

If this has all been a joke I apologise, I didn't get it. If it hasn't, I suggest you seek therapy...quickly!

Secondly, Who are you?>sarcasm.

Why does it matter who I am? Does a person's opinion only count if you know them?

KharmaDog,
Third and finally, This is not even the right thread.
If you got something to say you go to batman versus you.

Been there, and you made a laughing stock of yourself there. This thread is discussing you vs. Shamrock, and I am discussing it.

jplatinum
I made a laughing stock of myself?
I doubt that. You think I made a fool out of myself.
Your opinion. Thats all that is.
I don't care about your opinion, so therefore, I didn't make a fool out of myself.

You sound like a big weak dude that gets taken down real easy.
"WOw I'm 6'9 i'm 300 pounds. Not even I would fight Ken shamrock"
So what, I can probably take you down in less than 2 minutes.
Let me guess, You're not light on your feet, you can't maneuver quickly against sweeps/leg attacks or ground moves, You try to out muscle your opponents, you can't do decent combos, just one hit attacks, and you aren't very quick.

Come to think about it, I'd probably take you down in less than 1 minute.

Btw. remember, you started it.

jplatinum
I forgot one.
You probably get tired real easy and real quick, too.

colossus17
this is one of the stupidest threads ever......but since i am here.....i will say i can the both of you, i stand 6'5 270 pounds, black belt in krav maga......

juggernaut74
Well I am 6'10" and 900lbs. What are you guys gonna do? laughing

colossus17
interesting suddently everyone on this forum stands 6'10 feet tall....i dont know about the rest .but i would clobber you

juggernaut74
Oh I dont know I am unstoppable.

colossus17
wow really? and i can turn into organic steel.....

juggernaut74
Oh no, read Uncanny X-men #102 and 183. Thats how I handle organic steel.........

colossus17
i am trying to point out that this thread is pointless....but come against me in real life..... i will see if you are really an unstoppable force....

juggernaut74
Hahahhaha easy to talk big with a keyboard isnt it? By the way I was just playing. laughing

colossus17
evil face i wasent.....

juggernaut74
Originally posted by colossus17
evil face i wasent..... Are you trying to talk tough in a comic forum? Save it for the real world Happy Dance

colossus17
dude relax i am also playin....why would i want to fight someone for no reason...

juggernaut74
Hey man, its all good beer

colossus17
always is thumb up

KharmaDog
I made a laughing stock of myself?
I doubt that. You think I made a fool out of myself.
Your opinion. Thats all that is.
I don't care about your opinion, so therefore, I didn't make a fool out of myself.

You sound like a big weak dude that gets taken down real easy.
"WOw I'm 6'9 i'm 300 pounds. Not even I would fight Ken shamrock"
So what, I can probably take you down in less than 2 minutes.
Let me guess, You're not light on your feet, you can't maneuver quickly against sweeps/leg attacks or ground moves, You try to out muscle your opponents, you can't do decent combos, just one hit attacks, and you aren't very quick.

Come to think about it, I'd probably take you down in less than 1 minute.

Btw. remember, you started it.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dude, your fragile ego kills me, stick to dreaming about fighting comic book figures!

jplatinum
I like your style, Dog.
You wanna just call a truce and be cool, man.
Sometimes, I like when someone can go wit-for-wit with me.
Truce?

colossus17
batman would never call a truce....

Swanky-Tuna
One hour of fight training sounds like you're hardly on par with a UFC fighter who does like 3 hours of fight training twice a day.

hoorayforpeepee
i stand six foot at a tender 150 pounds...b!tch.

besides, height.weight don't matter too much...ask that hoyt gracy dude, he's even littler than i am. i bet if i was piss drunk i could take jplatinum down...he who feels no pain, you dig?

plus, i am clinically insane. golden rule in life: don't **** with crazy people.

paeng
For jplatinum, Many people say that they can do anything and beat a superhero but they say that because the are on the internet. So we need proof if you can really kick butt how about giving us some video here.

paeng
Ok you have no evidence jplatinum, I bet you're some 16 or 18 year old kid who is just fooling around here.

jplatinum
You forget that I train longer than this.
I break my training into sections.
at least 1 hour for the fighting part.
1-2 for the other two(each).
I don't care how long they train.
If you train real long and don't go intense then whats the point.
I train every minute with intensity.
You dudes just don't get it.
I tire of explaining it to you who do not comprehend.
All of you non-comprehenders.
Who ever it applies to.
If not you, then don't reply.
If it is you, then read a scientifc journal or a book for once in your life(and I don't mean a comic book)

paeng
All we need is some evidence.

jplatinum
I don't have to send in a video.The other guys on here don't have to send one in so I won't either.
Paeng.

paeng
So you have no proof then maybe all of this is a hoax.

jplatinum
I stated scientific evidence and I added in my timed punch.
Hell, I even added ways and approaches to how I'd take him down.
Its not a hoax.
I don't believe how ignorant some people can be.
You give them cold-hard infallible, incorruptible, unmovable, experiment-proven scientific data like a human can punch over 100 m.p.h. or a human can be stronger, faster, better fighter than Batman and they react in the most ignorant way.
Damn man, Some people are so ignorant.

colossus17
ok dude everyone can "state scientific evidence" probably saw it in a book , until we get some evidence...it will be considered as a joke bub

Swanky-Tuna
I don't care how long they train.
If you train real long and don't go intense then whats the point.
I train every minute with intensity.
You dudes just don't get it.
I tire of explaining it to you who do not comprehend.
No, you don't get it and aren't comprehending, again. I'm saying they'll be a better fighter than you because they work on their technique more than you. And then it won't matter what condition you're in or how fast you can punch.

hoorayforpeepee
you have to be brain damaged...nobody in real life can throw a punch faster than batman.

THIS IS WHAT "PEAK HUMAN" MEANS

jplatinum
Fanboys,
Fanboys,
Fanboys, laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Swanky-Tuna
I would like you to give me the name of one person who can lift 800lbs and move as fast as bruce lee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.