Golden Sun: TLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
I have a question for all of you.

Have you ever:

A. Owned this game
B. Played this game.

???

I have come across something I am wondering if anyone else has..... when you are at the main menu, if you press start twice (once the options have appeared and then again after you press start the first time) and then select three times, it makes the original GameBoy *Ding* noise..... ?confused? Can anyone tell me what it's for???? I cannot figure it out..... confused

Beelzebuu

DracotheDragon
Maybe... no one on www.dragid.com knows either.

DracotheDragon
...? anyone...? confused

Arachnoidfreak
I have the password from the original Golden Sun and put it into The Lost Age, but it keep giving me invalid password. I've done it like 4 times already and its a huge gold password. I put in a silver one and it worked. Anyone else have that problem with the gold passwords?

manny321
I liked the game, it has good music and a good story,.

thegmeister53
It was good, but it kind of dragged on. The first one was definitely better.

JToTheP
I always try to transfer the data via link cable with a 2nd GBA, so I dont need the passwords, but sometimes the O's and 0's get confused due to the font and such.

Arachnoidfreak
i finally got it! it was the damn + and lower-case t

JKozzy
I was a huge fan of the first Golden Sun, got GS2 the day it came out... I've owned at that game. maybe 40-50 hours on the first one, and about 40+ on the second, for one game. And I've played through them multiple times. Really hoping that a third is considered, be it GBA, DS, GCN, or next-gen.

narutoisthebest
Yeah the Golden Sun series will always be one of my favorites. For a handheld rpg it was pretty sweet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.