Super Heavyweight Destruction Derby!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Rhino: 6'8'', 1,000 pounds - New York City
VS
Thing: 6'5'', 825 pounds - Las Vegas
VS
Savage Hulk: 7'0'', 1,040 pounds - Rome
VS
Juggernaut: 7'5'', 1,300 pounds - Paris
VS
Ironclad: 6'7'', 850 pounds - London
VS
Abomination: 6'10'', 985 pounds - Brazil
VS
Sasquatch: 10', 1,700 pounds - Los Angeles
VS
Colossus: 7'1'', 650 pounds - Miami

Who wins?

No hand-to-hand fighting is allowed.
The Way to win is after 24hours who ever has caused the most property damage to such things as the ground, buildings, tanks, cars, busses, trucks, semi's, etc. They're all in separate parts of the world but they are allowed to move to new places if they want to, the place next to their name is only where they start off. No humans are on the planet so they dont have to worry about killing anyone or anything living.

Also, do u think their will be anything left in the world once their all done?

nimbus006
Savage Hulk or Jugernaut take this one not only are they the strongest but they simply just dont care... maybe abomination gives them a run for their money... Colusses and Thing to good to cause any real destruction Rhino is simply not strong enough and i dont know much about sasquatch or ironclad

the Darkone
juggernaut is 6'10 900lbs, the Thing is 6'0 500lbs, the hulk 7'7 1,400lbs, abomination 6'9 900lbs, rhino 6'5 850lbs, colossus 7'5 775lbs, Sasquatch 10 1,800. These are the riht stats. Hulk wins by a mile his sonic hand clap, or punching the ground causeing giant sizes cratetors.

armandovalles
first of all those are the WRONG heights and weights of everyone, trust me i have a special book that cam out Februaru this year that tells me the updated Heights, weights, strength levels, etc. And by the way nimbus when i said there's no humans or anyone to worry about i meant that the thing and colossus are really pissed and wanna destroy stuff just like the other guys.

the Darkone
Hulk wins. Get the marvel universe handbook of the hulk, xmen, spiderman, 2004 or go to marvel.com they are more cuurent. juggernaut is not 7'5 he is 6'10. And the hulk goes from 7'0 to 8'0 and max weight 1,000 to 1,500lbs depends how mad he gets.

armandovalles
no dude, ur wrong, trust me, i have a f*cking $600 book, it wouldnt be wrong.

Zahit
actually....if you think about it......they're all pretty close in strength.....
they don't need to lift any buildings or anything to cause damage....
just bash stuff around.....

i think Rhino might actually cause the most damage due to
his running speed and just ramming into things as well throw stuff
around like the others.....

the Darkone
Originally posted by armandovalles
no dude, ur wrong, trust me, i have a f*cking $600 book, it wouldnt be wrong.

marvel universe handbooks are more current and they just came from marvel themselves. And go to comic book store and look up the stats from avengers to xmen they are current. Or go to marvel.com, plus I have $2,000+ worth of comics.

armandovalles
well when it comes to running speed i bet these guys could each run a couple hundred miles an hour each, i mean, the average human lifts approximately twice as much with their legs as they do with their arms so take and that means the Thing (just using the Thing as an example) does about 200+ tons with his legs and he weighs less than half a ton so imagine how fast he could push himself if he really tried.

Zahit
as far as what they've all demonstrated, Rhino consistantly runs at superhuman speeds.
as far as damage goes, i think only Hulk's leaping will compete with Rhino's charging.
everyone else is basically just tossing things around and smashing stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.