Ultimate X-Men vs. The Ultimates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
These guys already "fought" but it wasn't even a fair fight. Soooo.

Lineup:

Cyclops
Marvel Girl (w/ "Phoenix Force"wink
Storm
Dazzler
Shadowcat
Rogue
Wolverine
Beast
Nightcrawler
Iceman
Colossus
Angel

Lineup:

Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
Black Widow (w/o "Iron Maiden" suit)
Hawkeye
Falcon
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Wasp
Giant-Man

NO PREPTIME. NO OUTSIDE INFLUENCES.

armandovalles
if u take colossus out the ultimates win but just barely, if u keep him in the ultimate x-men win by far.

David Duchovony
Ultimate X-Men win. Jean has got the Phoenix force for God's sake.

armandovalles
well i think Draco meant normal Jean, not Phoenix Jean, when he listed the teams.

David Duchovony
It says with not without.

Draco69
Originally posted by armandovalles
well i think Draco meant normal Jean, not Phoenix Jean, when he listed the teams.

Marvel Girl (w/ "Phoenix Force"wink

armandovalles
oh my bad. Then why is it even a contest, w/ the Phoenix Force she can destroy the Ultimates and the Ultimate X-Men all at the same time if she wanted to.

Draco69
Jean is pretty limited with the "Phoenix Force." She has little to no idea how to use it. It controls her and not the other way around. Spiral was able to knock her out despite her "Phoenix Force".

pr1983
armando got it spot on... ultimate colossus is a bad ass, without the hulk (is he dead now?), the ultimates are screwed...

Draco69
He's not dead. Somehow he escaped. It showed him calling Betty Ross from a payphone after his "execution".

Scoobless
Originally posted by pr1983
armando got it spot on... ultimate colossus is a bad ass, without the hulk (is he dead now?), the ultimates are screwed...

nah........ Hawkeye took out Colossus....... if he uses another nuke he could take out most of the X-Men in one shot

Draco69
It was a "tactical nuke" with a range of twelve feet. Jean could dismantle it.

David Duchovony
Is it just me or is Ultimate Wolverine's healing factor insanely better than Earth 616's Logan?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Draco69
It was a "tactical nuke" with a range of twelve feet. Jean could dismantle it.

only if she knows about it, see's it coming and isn't getting her ass handed to her by Thor or getting shot up by Cap

David Duchovony
Colossus was holding his own against Thor, I'm sure Phoenix Force Jean would vaporize that Aryan nutcase.

Draco69
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Is it just me or is Ultimate Wolverine's healing factor insanely better than Earth 616's Logan?

Oh yeah. Way better.

armandovalles
well colossus alone can take out Thor, iron man, and probably Cap too if he tried and then once hes done with them the only real threat to anyone on the team is the scarlet witch who Jean could probably handle on her own. Giant man is pretty much useless in this fight cuz his only advantage is his strength but even at his max size colossus is still far stronger than him so hes got nothing on colossus either. Hawkeye doesnt even have any powers so wolvy could just sneak up on him and kill him easily. Same thing with Falcon. The wasp would get squashed by beast who is very able to catch her because of his agility despite her small size. The black widow and cyclops will fight for a little bit but once cyke gets pissed his visor comes off and he blows her away. Then the only one left is Quicksilver. He's very fast and can outmaneuver NEARLY everyone of the X-men because of his speed, but it doesnt matter how fast you are when ur fighting a teleporter like nightcrawler, so Nightcrawler would teleport to QS and hold his legs so he cant run, cyke would hold his arms, and colossus would punch his head off, end of story.

K3VIL
Didn't Ultimate Thor goes against the Ultimates and win?
Anyway he's crap compared to Classical Thor, I mean getting beaten by Colossus?ROTFL
Low level strong guys like Colossus and Thing in the Ultimate Universe are pumped up so the fanboys now can see them owning guys like Thor or Hulk

armandovalles
Well hes not crappy compared to classic Thor, its just that Ultimate Colossus is way stronger and a much better fighter than Classic Colossus.

Zahit
Ultimates SHOULD win.
Too many people who are WAY smarter and more resourceful.

Cap: "Hey, Lucky Jim!"
Wolvie: "What?"
Cap: "BOOM!"

DigiMark007
This is Ultimate-World so I'll go with the X-Men.

Even discarding what Jean might be capable of with the Pheonix Force (the new Ultimate comics do some screwy things, most of which I discard). But Ultimate Iron Man went accordion against Colossus at one point, Iceman is a lot more powerful than in the past, and even someone like Nightcrawler might cause more problems than people realize.

Thor would be the only long-term threat for the X-Men, whose numbers also help in this fight. X-Men by a little.

-DM

eleveninches
I remember their fight in UXM.
It was so unfair. They even had storm beating the crap out of thor.!!!

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
He's not dead. Somehow he escaped. It showed him calling Betty Ross from a payphone after his "execution".

ok...

Originally posted by Scoobless
nah........ Hawkeye took out Colossus....... if he uses another nuke he could take out most of the X-Men in one shot

that was after colossus took iron man and thor by himself...

Originally posted by eleveninches

it did seem rather biased...

though that may be to the fact that the ultimate x-men arent much weaker than 616 counterparts, ultimates (avengers) are way less powerful...

life is cruell
Originally posted by eleveninches

it was hilarious when storm was like "honey you tell thor im gonna fry his fat cheeks along with the rest of you morons" but then it never showed them fighting just thor getting ready to bludgeon storm with his hammer

juggernaut74
In the Ultimate War mini the X-men faired pretty well against the Ultimates but in the Unltimate Nightmare #5 the X-Men were manhandled.

Scoobless
well colossus alone can take out Thor, iron man, and probably Cap too if he tried

couldn't agree less...... the Falcon took down Colossus solo with only a pistol..... and UIM has that brain scrambler thingy which would set up anyone he's fighting to get taken out

Giant man is pretty much useless in this fight cuz his only advantage is his strength but even at his max size colossus is still far stronger than him

unless he just picks up Colossus and throws him as far away as he can...... leaving the X-Men temporarily one man down

Hawkeye doesnt even have any powers so wolvy could just sneak up on him and kill him easily

uh huh.... Hawkeye in regular doesn't have powers either.... he's still capable of taking down powerful opponents..... no way he goes down that easily

The wasp would get squashed by beast who is very able to catch her because of his agility despite her small size.

Wasp is very fast and would be difficult to see in an all out fight, Beast would get zapped to hell

Quicksilver......... but it doesnt matter how fast you are when ur fighting a teleporter like nightcrawler, so Nightcrawler would teleport to QS and hold his legs so he cant run,

of course it matters........ Nightcrawler still has to think and "aim" to where he wants to teleport...... no way does he catch Quicksilver on the run

Metalmanx
I give it to Ultimate X-men as well. Don't let my signature make you think I'm biased. I really believe the X-men would win this fight.

Don't get me wrong though, I think it would quite the match. These are all top-contenders here. But the X-men have shown, even in Ultimate X-men itself, that they can easily handle Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver (And he's my very favorite X-men character), so they won't pose much of a threat.

And yea, Ultimate Colossus is mad strong now. He can easily take a few members of the Ultimates. And then you've got Jean/Phoenix. Not too much to say there.

And even Cyclops's beams are much stronger in this series. And honestly, I've never seen Iceman so hardcore before. He's actually using his powers very efficiently, which makes me very happy. Beast, too, is another of my favs in this series, actually proving his worth among heavyweights like Colossus and Jean. Beast could probably take Captain America. I think so. Beast is quite the tactical one himself, don't forget.

I think it would be an awesome fight, but the Ultimate X-men come out of this one the winners.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.