A-Pock vs Juggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Apocalypse (mainstream comic version)

VS

Juggernaut (classic comic version)

I no Apoc and Juggy have only met once before in Incredible Hulk #456, and A-Pock hit juggy when he wasnt paying attention but it seemed like it actually hurt Juggy. I doubt it, but thats just what it seemed like, and those were the same versions of Juggy and A-Pock that i'm using here, so......................

who takes this?

savagerampage
i dont think apoc, has meet juggernaut, he fought war hulk, and besides that was after onslaught and his power was diminshing.

apocalypse gets his ass handed to him bad, u have cable beating his ass, all the time. he wont be able to hurt juggernaut, and he in the end would lose like always. I think mr.sinister can beat apocalypse

armandovalles
no way, and cable never wins against A-Pock, he just comes close cuz A-Pock underestimates him and lets his guard down. If A-Pock went all out on Cable, Cable would be dead in a heartbeat.

armandovalles
c'mon someone reply

armandovalles
c'mon

armandovalles
****!

armandovalles
sry 'bout that

Nataku8188
Originally posted by armandovalles
no way, and cable never wins against A-Pock, he just comes close cuz A-Pock underestimates him and lets his guard down. If A-Pock went all out on Cable, Cable would be dead in a heartbeat.

In the 12 he went all out and Cable still beat him like a little girl.

armandovalles
whats the 12? do u mean issue 12?

Nataku8188
Its a storyline.

armandovalles
oh my bad

savagerampage
apocalypse is more of a planner, he really doesnt have the power to do anything on his own. thats why he always has horsemen, sinister etc. when it comes to fighting, he stinks, Juggernaut would hand him his ass

Swanky-Tuna
This has actually be done multiple times. The three at the bottom.

don't shiv
how good is poc's armour.

I've seen poc wincing from punches and that can weaken him Poc has ancient - advanced Celestial technology. Juggy has the magic

Poc could port Juggy without keying in a destination I'm guessing his magic would keep him in one piece, but barely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.