Champion vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Champion vs JLA

Superman , Batman , WW , MM , Gl (kyle , hal) , Flash

Cosmic Cube
With the Infinity Power Gem? Even if he doesn't use it, he still gets to use the Power Primordial, right?

kgkg
1) Power Primordial Yes, Power Gem No
2) Power Primordial Yes, Power Gem Yes

What happens it these two scenarios.

Cosmic Cube
With the Infinity Power Gem, he would defeat all of them promptly.

The Power Primordial is one of the strongest forces in the Marvel Universe. However, Champ isn't the brightest bulb, and I have yet to see him use the Power Primordial to blast anyone. He uses it to heighten his strength, reflexes, and fighting speed drastically. He is the ultimate hand to hand combatant. The JLA would give him hell, but the fight could go either way. Once Superman's down, the others won't be too difficult to defeat.

Avalonofthewind
With the power gem. Champion would win.
Without it he won't.

Cosmic Cube
I partially agree with you. Avalonofthewind.

The JLA are excellent strategists. Champ is not great at strategizing. Champion focuses the Power Primordial on hand to hand combat. If the JLA decided to go into a boxing match with Champ, they'd all lose. But they won't. The teams versatility would win this fight. If Champion used the Power Primordial for a means other than hand to hand fighting, they would have a huge problem. But he doesn't.

Avalonofthewind
In boxing? They would lose, a real fight, they'd win. Agreed.

leonidas
seems you 2 settled that quite nicely. i agree.

Avalonofthewind
If I remember correctly, there was an issue a long time ago with Supes boxing Mr. Ali himself in a fair fight (no powers) and losing.

long pig
A well written (I always gotta add that) Champ w/gem would roll through them. cake walk imo

w/o gem, he'd be in for a fight. One on one w/o he could take any of them but at the same time they would give him a hard time.

w/gem 9/10 champ
w/o 6/10 jla

eleveninches
JLA all the way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.