Corauscant Jedi Counsel Kotor-era

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
If there were some of the most powerful Jedi on the whimpy Counsel how powerful were the Jedi on the Corauscant. Also, dosent it seem strange that the little Jedi Counsel made the descions on things like the Star Forge and Revan's future. Just seemed strange to me.

ArthasKnight
Coruscant*

Darth_Glentract
thanks for the helpful post.

ArthasKnight
No prob. big grin

Darth_Janus
I would think that Coruscant had been abandoned in the war effort and an outpost was made at Dantooine, a Jedi Council locale in exile. When the trial takes place in the sequel, it is on Coruscant that the exile is judged. But with the outbreak of the Jedi Civil War, Jedi are turned and killed in the hundreds. Masters Vandar and Vrook are among two of the top ranked Old Republic era masters shown, though if any likely survived from Kun's era forty years before and had high placements is also a possibility.

Fishy
Leaving the council on Coruscant may sound smart, but why the hell would you leave the centre of the galaxy for a planet in the outer rim that Malak and Revan know of and where they can strike?

Doesn't make a lot of sence. I find it more likely that Coruscant did decide on the fate of Revan and what should happen and decided that some of the more powerful Jedi Masters should go with Revan to Dantooine and train him there... No use in keeping Revan on Coruscant to many people that might actually know him.

Not to mention that Coruscant is the biggest city in the Galaxy and thus a really high crime rate, thousands of people doing thousands of "dark" things, and creating a bigger chance to be corrupted for somebody that has already been corrupted once. Dantooine is a peaceful place, where stuff like that doesn't really happen. Its probably much easier to teach somebody peace and serenity in a place like that.

Darth_Janus
Excellent reasons there. Looking at that, I agree.

Julie
Revan sought many teachers so I assume some had to be on Coruscant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.