invisible woman v wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
how do you see (or not see!) this battle going?

eleveninches
They're both SUPER HOT!!!!!

As much as I like sue, she couldnt stand up to WW.

long pig
sure bout that 11?
Sue is surprisingly powerful. one bubble to the brain or envelope WW in a bubble and its over.

Depends on if WW speedblitz from the start, anything other than that WW is dead.

eleveninches
WW could kill sue before she had a chance to react

colossus17
it could go either way, depending on WW initial attack mode....but i can see sue reacting preatty fast and putting on a shield.to block the initial attack.....she is very resourceful

dawsey28
cool

SupremeMan
WW would speed blitz her before she could do anything. I'm not even sure the 'attack her insides with force fields' tactic would work and, at least in the Ultimate FF, her ability to do that has been ignored whenever the plot called for it.

Thorion
Bloodlusted Sue could probably take a couple, but I personally can't see a non-bloodlusted Sue taking any more then 1 at most.

Soljer
Originally posted by SupremeMan
WW would speed blitz her before she could do anything. I'm not even sure the 'attack her insides with force fields' tactic would work and, at least in the Ultimate FF, her ability to do that has been ignored whenever the plot called for it.

Characters' abilities are often ignored for the sake of the plot. It's called plot induced stupidity or character induced stupidity, depending upon the exact circumstances.

Bouboumaster
Sue Storm vs Wonder Woman: 1/10 for Sue
Bloodlust Sue vs WW: 4/10 for Sue
Sue or Bloodlust Sue vs Bloodlust WW: 10/10 for WW

IamAJ
WW.

AbelAnderson
WW

hutchy1345
Originally posted by AbelAnderson
WW
Why have u bumped 3 of these threads saying "WW"?

AbelAnderson
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Sue Storm vs Wonder Woman: 1/10 for Sue
Bloodlust Sue vs WW: 4/10 for Sue
Sue or Bloodlust Sue vs Bloodlust WW: 10/10 for WW agreed.

AbelAnderson
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Why have u bumped 3 of these threads saying "WW"? I saw a thread like this on other forums.
Anyway, WW wins the majority .

nwg202
WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.