She Hulk vS Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
She Hulk vS Thing

kgkg
She-hulk kicked the thing's ass like 2-3 times already.

armandovalles
she-hulk never kicked the thing's ass, wut r u talkin about man, ur probably just some she-hulk fan.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
she-hulk never kicked the thing's ass, wut r u talkin about man, ur probably just some she-hulk fan.
I heard it from someone, and no am not a fanboy.

I don't even read her comics.

kgkg
does anyone know if she-hulk beated the thing or not? or is this just a rumour am hearing.

colossus17
she beat him in arm wrestling....if i can recall correctly....or was it just hercules

Wynndar
um...Hercules beat She-Hulk in Arm-Wrestling....but she was faking it.

Thing fought She-Hulk for a long fight with no winner in FF#299
He Then easily beat her after beating Wonderman in THING #5

Tony Stark
laughing out loud SHE-HULK has NEVER beaten The THING, nor will she ever.
Benji 10 out of 10. Even with Ben taking it easy on her, he is able to take her down with out any problem.

Draco69
She's much stronger than Ben now. I say her. She's more agile, much faster, and much stronger. She beat the blasted Champion people.

Sentry
Current Shulkie stands a good chance.

armandovalles
dude she beat the champion when champ wasnt using his power gem, thing almost beat him when he was using it for god's sake!

Draco69
That's impossible. Thor, Silver Surfer and the entire X-Men and Avengers couldn't stand up to Champion with the power gem. And the Thing almost beat him? What the f**k?

Sentry
dude she beat the champion when champ wasnt using his power gem, thing almost beat him when he was using it for god's sake!

Champion was toying with him, and was impressed with intestinal fortitude the Thing showed by not falling. Either way current Shulkie is much stronger than blue eyes.

armandovalles
yea, but the thing would still kick her ass very easily cuz she is no where near the thing when it comes to fighting skills.

armandovalles
and no champion wasnt toying with him, at the end he was but during the fight he wasnt, he was landing really strong blows that hurt the thing alot and when the thing landed em' the champion got hurt too so Champ was definitely not toying with him.

Draco69
Not really. She's trained with Captain America and Black Panther.

She's much more agile also. I'd like to see the Thing do a couple of gymnastic flips.

Draco69
and no champion wasnt toying with him, at the end he was but during the fight he wasnt, he was landing really strong blows that hurt the thing alot and when the thing landed em' the champion got hurt too so Champ was definitely not toying with him.

Once again, Thor, Silver Surfer and the entire X-Men and Avengers couldn't stand up to Champion with the power gem. And the Thing almost beat him?

armandovalles
yea.

armandovalles
it was a boxing match though, there were rules and such.

Draco69
More like "naw"

Sentry's explanation sounds far more plausible.

armandovalles
he fought the thing the same way he fought she-hulk in the new she-hulk series, by boxing.

Draco69
Boxing? Rules? I can buy that the Thing, somehow despite all reasoning, almost "won" in a boxing match. But in deathmatch the Thing would get owned like Thor and SS got owned.

Sentry
Look here. See their, Silver Surfer, Gladiator the blue guy in the back. They got squashed from Champion. No way Thing would be able to hurt Champion with the power gem.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3657542

armandovalles
dude, he did. It was in a Marvel two-in-one Annual in the 80's and if im not mistaken it was Champ's first ever appearance.

Sentry
I know. He knocked the sh!it out of Colossus, Disqualified Wonder Man for destroying the ring, and felt that the Thing's intestinal fortitude was enough which left him satisfied and he left.

KillAll
thing got beat up wink badly... he lasted 3 rounds with champion, and was hospitalized afterwards... champion COULD have beat him down... even with the boxing rules. he did beat him down actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.