Potc 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*LEGATO*
I head there's gonna be a POTC 3 coming out in 2007.. anyone know about it? I want to know if theyve filmed it yet..

Morning_Glory
there are already so many of these threads already started

*LEGATO*
what? i searched for it.. couldnt find any..

*LEGATO*
there was only threads of POTC 1 and 2

mssharrow
Originally posted by jnr hiphop
I head there's gonna be a POTC 3 coming out in 2007.. anyone know about it? I want to know if theyve filmed it yet..

Yes there is potc3 coming in 2007, but you know right now they're still doing the potc2, i dont think they'll be filming a back to back sequence at the same time. tongue_smilie

its_all_good
Well there is going to be a pirates of the caribbean 3 but they are filming 2 and 3 back to back...so it wont be out for awhile...

DarthLazious
Yeah

jnr hiphop
o..

Destructs
its cool u only just regested

greenbeltgurl
I LOVE IT MORE POTCS! AWESOME?

DarthLazious
Are there any pics of POTC 2 yet?

COTTON FLUFF
hmm go to gogle and see

DarthLazious
Will do

Short'n'Sweet
i ofund some thing out about it.go to www.imdb.com
type in The name Jonny Depp under people, and look at his filmography, it shows potc1-3. and on jack davenports it says he started filming for 3 already!

captjackx3
their filming both 2 and 3 at the same time.. i read it somewhere. i cant wait big grin

JohnnyBloom
^^^ yeah thankyou!!!!
i swear i've said this on about twenty different threads (no joke ... 20 i tell you!!!)
They're not filming them back to back as such ... they're just filming them both at the same time when all the actors are at the right place, so that they don't have to go to the same set twice for different films ... if you get my drift, so they're actually doing both two and three now

.... in fact (and i know i've said this before too the first scene they shot when they got together to do these sequels was from the 3rd film not the 2nd one.

...... hope i could help!! stick out tongue

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by Short'n'Sweet
i ofund some thing out about it.go to www.imdb.com
type in The name Jonny Depp under people, and look at his filmography, it shows potc1-3. and on jack davenports it says he started filming for 3 already!

been filming 3 for several months now!

Coldfire
Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
been filming 3 for several months now!
Really? That's awesome big grin

JohnnyBloom
absolutely!!!! most sites say that and somewhere i've seen a clip of ob talking about it so it's not just a rumour

Coldfire
Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
absolutely!!!! most sites say that and somewhere i've seen a clip of ob talking about it so it's not just a rumour
Awww I can't wait until its done!!!!

JohnnyBloom
laughing out loud neither can any of us!

Sparrows Girl
Happy Dance I know some information about it. I know that its going to feature Jack's dad! Yes the shmexiest sparrow's dad. Oh and the best part about it, Jack gets his hat back!!!!!! Happy Dance I just registered....Hmmm...I'll go lookup more information.

blackpearl44
Yea, and Keith Richards (Rolling Stones) is playing Jack's dad. big grin

and, yea they have been filming POTC for several months now, and it will be out this upcoming May, at the latest.

jdl1224
1. yes they filmed 2 and 3 at the same time. Orlando was saying he'd get confused and who rely on the color of shirt he was wearing to tell him which movie lol.

2. I've heard its coming at 3 diff times. the most official is May 27th, 2007 I think. the others are christimas time (not likley i dont think) and May 25th.

3. I heard about Keith too, but then I heard that he can't do it anymore due to prior commitments in a Rolling Stones Tour. Talk about a bummer. sad I hope its not true! <3

hope I helped. smile

pinkfloydkor
hmm, didnt hear thet Keith cancelled, It was announced that 'At Worlds End' was to be the title, but Disney is denying it

blackpearl44
Well, if Disney is denying it......then it probably isn't the title.

pinkfloydkor
yea, i kno, but its still interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.