Daredevil movie vs Catwoman movie witch one worse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Witch one is worse.Witch of thees two movies will make you kill your self first and how many times would you have to watch it to make you do it.

black robb
i couldn't even masturbate to Catwoman AND IT HAD HALLE BERRY IN IT!!! At least Daredevil showed Ben getting stabbed

Cosmo Kramer
I hated Ben Afflec going into the movie. I have always been a huge fan of DareDevil and always wanted to see my favorite comic book superhero get the pride and recognition that it so thoroughly enjoyed and then a few years ago I found out they were making a DareDevil movie and was pretty skeptical when they picked that bastard but after leaving that Cinemark (the movie was ok with lots of action but I wish that they would have let me write and direct it) I had to admit that I hated Ben Afflec just a lil' bit less.

Cosmo Kramer
never saw Catwomen but thought it looked like trash.

Blade Cutter
Are you kidding I hated Ben Afflec just a little bit more if thats even possible.Lets fight a blind guy in a playground with kids all around us just for him asking what your name is.One more thing (I NEVER MISS!!)

Linkalicious
They tied in my book.

both were horrible.

srankmissingnin
Catwomen is the worst piece of trash I've had the misfortune of watching and I've seen Elektra.

Mainstream
heh heh heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.