The circle is complete...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camo Di Mass
Don't you think that Vader's "The circle is now complete.." to Obi wan during their duel in New Hope would sound better If there would be a cartoon or something that would show us things between episode III and IV . It's just that first you watch episode III ...okey there is that great duel Ani vs Obi and then Ani has to wear the uniform and be Darth Vader that we all know and next they meet in Episode IV , they got old and Vader says " The circle is now complete..." . For me it's not much of a circle if it all happens so fast , all we know is that he was an ******* for all those years and Obi Wan was stuck somewhere on Tatooine . I would like to see more in any form , cartoon or tv series just so that "The circle is now complete" would sound stronger and better ...

( Sorry for mistakes , I'm from Poland so I can make them )

HateWork
and thats exactly the plot of the rumored live action tv show. it would take place between ROTS & ANH, showing how the empire became even more powerful, possibly some random left over jedis getting taken out, maybe focusing on the start of the rebel alliance.

Camo Di Mass
I hope they make it ...It doesn't even have to include Obi Wan so much but Vader is an important character during that time but maybe Ewan McGregor would agree for one or two episodes because it looks like he got familiar with Obi Wan

HateWork
at celebration 3 (according to a report), rick m said

When asked about the upcoming TV series, he said they haven't done any development work on it yet, but a live action series was definitely planned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.