invisible hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

umraan
its kind of a mystery to me what happends on the invisible hand. i know that obi wan and anakin encounter grevious. but is there a little duel between them? also, does dooku use force avalanche on obi wan to make him pass out. btw..... i used the search button and found nothing.

stefaan
Uhm there is no such thing as ''force avalanche''

LandoSpeeder2
Not a mystery, the invisible hand was so banged up and everything that it started falling toward Couriscant, So wile obi one, anakin GG battle droids, super battle droids and GG's guards are all fighting, GG it's time to leave out an escape pod before they crash, though they are still in space. GG shot out all the other escape pods so Obi, Anakin and Palpatine could not get off the ship (GG doesn't know Palpatine is Sidiouse). The ship falls in half but somehow Anakin lands the ship.

And Obi wan gets knocked out by dooku by getting force pushed down stairs and then hitting his head very hard on a wall. I'm not sure if he falls down stairs in the movie, cus this is a pic of when Dooku force pushes Obi and I don't think their are any stairs, but I'd have to see the pic again Sorry about the spelling mistakes

umraan
Originally posted by stefaan
Uhm there is no such thing as ''force avalanche''

people say that what dooku did to yoda in ep 2 with the breaking of the ceiling, that that is force avalanche.

umraan
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Not a mystery, the invisible hand was so banged up and everything that it started falling toward Couriscant, So wile obi one, anakin GG battle droids, super battle droids and GG's guards are all fighting, GG it's time to leave out an escape pod before they crash, though they are still in space. GG shot out all the other escape pods so Obi, Anakin and Palpatine could not get off the ship (GG doesn't know Palpatine is Sidiouse). The ship falls in half but somehow Anakin lands the ship.

And Obi wan gets knocked out by dooku by getting force pushed down stairs and then hitting his head very hard on a wall. I'm not sure if he falls down stairs in the movie, cus this is a pic of when Dooku force pushes Obi and I don't think their are any stairs, but I'd have to see the pic again Sorry about the spelling mistakes

well that explains it

LandoSpeeder2
Also forgot to mention if you didn't figure it out yet The invisible Hand was so banged up because all this is happening in the space battle so the invisible hand got banged up.

umraan
i figured

ApolloX
uhh...whats the invisible hand?

ctsketch
Originally posted by umraan
people say that what dooku did to yoda in ep 2 with the breaking of the ceiling, that that is force avalanche.

no....that was just....using the force to pull the cieling down, no different than pulling a lightsaber or picking up an X-wing

umraan
Originally posted by ApolloX
uhh...whats the invisible hand?

general grevious's and dooku's ship. well, at least they are both on it in the beggining of ep 3.

umraan
Originally posted by ctsketch
no....that was just....using the force to pull the cieling down, no different than pulling a lightsaber or picking up an X-wing

agreed

hazkid
invsible hand=grievous' personal command ship.

Captain REX
According to a picture I've seen, Dooku Force pushes Obi-Wan, then brings some stairwell railing down on him, or a platform or something, which Anakin is busy...um...with something. big grin

umraan
busy slicing up dooku lol

umraan
i wish we could see a lightsaber work underwater. can it though??

nazgūl-lord
kit fisto's lightsaber works underwater .
You can see it in clone wars volume I

LandoSpeeder2
But since that's EU... In episode I their was a deleted scene where obi wan left his light saber on and went under water and it doesn't work for a wile, that's why he is running away from that battle droid cus his lightsaber doesn't work, it also explains why he is so dang wet.

umraan
yeah thats true

umraan
maybe hyperspace will get deleted scenes not on the rots dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.