Possible duel spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Well we all know it is Blue versus Blue. Though i was playing the duel on lego star wars (my favorite level) and in the cut scene Obi finishes vader off, vader had a red saber. I don't know, I wouldn't count on it though.

umraan
yeah vader I THINK is supposed to have a red double bladed or regular single bladed lightsaber after obi wan cuts off one leg and one arm or something like that.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by umraan
yeah vader I THINK is supposed to have a red double bladed or regular single bladed lightsaber after obi wan cuts off one leg and one arm or something like that.

Double bladed?

Force Avalanche?

Dude where the hell have you been going on the net for spoilers?

Darth Plagueis
The Anakin action figure from that duel comes with removable hands, one holding a blue saber and one holding a red. Why would this be unless it happens in the movie.....

LanİeWindu™
Anakin only has a blue during the duel. Where would he get the red lightsaber in the middle of a planet of lava? It's not like his blade just changes color.

You're playing a video fame, remember that. They have creative license to change a few things here and there.

The fact is though, only blue vs. blue.

Darth Plagueis
IF he had a red one (and I'm not saying he does) you would have to assume that he brought it with him, NOT found it on Mustafar.

Darth Luke
correct me if im wrong but ive read some stuff and in the duel anakins lightsaber turns red because of his turn to the dark side

Darth Plagueis
I don't think thats possible...I believe the color is determined by a crystal within the saber.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
The Anakin action figure from that duel comes with removable hands, one holding a blue saber and one holding a red. Why would this be unless it happens in the movie..... That is from the Dooku dule, Anakin pics up Dooku's saber

Darth Luke
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
I don't think thats possible...I believe the color is determined by a crystal within the saber.

im positive that it changes color, remember the lightsabars are something to do with the force aswell, errr.....i think

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Darth Luke
correct me if im wrong but ive read some stuff and in the duel anakins lightsaber turns red because of his turn to the dark side

Where in the blue hell did you hear that?

Anakin turned to the dark side days before he duels Obi-Wan.

And no, the color of the lightsaber IS attributed to the focusing crystal inside the cylinder.

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
That is from the Dooku dule, Anakin pics up Dooku's saber But its not one of Dooku's curved jobbies...although looking at the figure, you might be right.

Darth Luke
Oh well, i guess i heard wrong, ive got to see the film to find out

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Darth Luke
im positive that it changes color, remember the lightsabars are something to do with the force aswell, errr.....i think

There's a movie, maybe you've heard of it, called Star Wars Ep 4: A Hew Hope...

in said film, OB1 brings out an item and gives it to Luke. He goes on to tell Luke it's, "You father's lightsaber." And when explaining the weapon of a Jedi, Luke takes it upon himself to activate the saber. The color was blue. So i dont think it changed to red when Ani turned to VAder and then just happened to change back when OB1 picked it up....

I'm hate to say it Darth Luke, but it looks like the explantion youre giving doesnt exist.

12345m
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
There's a movie, maybe you've heard of it, called Star Wars Ep 4: A Hew Hope...

in said film, OB1 brings out an item and gives it to Luke. He goes on to tell Luke it's, "You father's lightsaber." And when explaining the weapon of a Jedi, Luke takes it upon himself to activate the saber. The color was blue. So i dont think it changed to red when Ani turned to VAder and then just happened to change back when OB1 picked it up....

I'm hate to say it Darth Luke, but it looks like the explantion youre giving doesnt exist.

in the episode 1 scrap book it said the coulour of the blade is to do with a crystal inside

TheElectricFox
OMFG!! not the saber color thing again!!

you people need to quit believing what you read off of SS.com

Darth Subjekt
12345m...thats what im saying.....IT NEVER CHANGED COLOR!!!! His red one is a completely different saber form Anakins Blue one.
So go re-read my previous post, and see if your reply to me has ANYTHING to do with ehat i said.

And yes....stop going to ss.com for info....next thing you know, you'll beleive that GL is actioning off EP 7-9 roles.....F**king pathetic loser he is(speaking about SS)

12345m
Darth Subjekt i agree with you i was disagreeing with Darth Luke

Darth Luke
it was just a thing i read but i might of read it wrong, sorry sad

12345m
does'nt matter we all make mistakes(whered you read it ?)

Darth Luke
cant remember otherwise id give you the link

12345m
ok

Darth Bong
I have to say that the only way Anakin could be using a red-saber is if he takes Dooku's. But then, how likely is it that he carries around another Sith's lightsaber through the whole movie before the duel. Lets face it, logic tells us Blue vs. Blue. smokin'

((The_Anomaly))
yea and lightsabers have nothing to do with the force, there a piece of technology. no different then a blaster. anakin would have to open his saber and replace the focusing crystals with red ones to make it red.

astrofan428
Originally posted by umraan

I doubt that, because all 3 of his remaining limbs get chopped off in the span of about 2 seconds.

GreatJediKnight
Well the toy lightsaber change can colors.....why cant anikans.....

MOTHERBOX
I got chills from the 8min preview when the lava is falling all around them, they could die at any second.... This movie is gonna rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

astrofan428
Yeah, what was up with giant tower crashing down. That entire segment is going to be so intense. They are going to have to put off fighting a couple times just to save their own asses.

TheElectricFox
im still waiting for that Palpy line after the dooku duel---

"It wouldnt hurt to keep that red one..."

astrofan428
Does he say that? Holy Sith!!!(couldnt help it)

TheElectricFox
lol no!!!

i saw it on a website for funny captions of finished shots

astrofan428
Damnit dude, got my hopes up.

mandalorian_war
http://img35.echo.cx/img35/5993/rots0502anakinparts3dv.jpg

eleveninches
I wouldnt take any movie spoilers from the lego video game, as it had commander cody being killed by grevious during the fgrevious/obiwan battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.