Gladiator vs Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Gladiator vs Shazam

Swanky-Tuna
According to the Shazam vs Juggernaut thread, anybody who can't teleport through dimensions loses vs Shazam.

kgkg
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
According to the Shazam vs Juggernaut thread, anybody who can't teleport through dimensions loses vs Shazam.
ok let's say it's a fight.

Many people can bring other people to dimension.

SS for example --- but I don't see people saying he will leave them in that dimension lol.

-Thor can also do it.

But anyway in a fight am tired of dimension bullshit.

juggernaut74
Captain Marvel is underrated here. This would be a tough battle but CM is probably superior to Glads cause of his power being magical and all. Plus he will most likely loose confidence when he realized this guy is his equal or better.

juggernaut74
Wait a minute are you guys talking about the wizard Shazam or Captain Marvel?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by kgkg
dimension.

SS for example --- but I don't see people saying he will leave them in that dimension lol.

Surfer can teleport people into other dimensions now?

long pig
SHAZAM can barely stalemate Superman, and thats only because Superman is vulerable to magic.
A well written Gladiator is above superman in almost every way.

Gladiator could take him.

Sentry
Watch out, Shazam beat Spectre! Can't count Shazam out. He used the Rock of Eternity or something.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by long pig

A well written Gladiator is above superman in almost every way.

I thought he was a Superman ripoff. laughing

long pig
When well written he is better.
Gladiator is like Pre-Crisis superman, minus the magic vulnerablility and plus x times faster.

juggernaut74
Magic dont hurt Gladiator?
Is Gladiator considered a speedster?

DigiMark007
Yeah, to my knowledge he is.

Glad takes it if he's at full output. Cpt. Marvel can only beat Superman because of the magic, and Gladiator doesn't have the same weakness (though it might hurt him some still).

-DM

K Von Doom
I didn't know Surfer could travel between dimensions.

Tony Stark
Gladiator hands down. cool

King Burger
I thought Shazam was older and stronger than Superman?

kgkg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Surfer can teleport people into other dimensions now?
He gone to different dimensions before, and got out of it also.

With or without people, so he can technically grab someone and bring them to another dimension, then dumb them their and come back.

He has never done this in battle, but has gone threw different dimensions many times.

MERCILOUS
Shazam has the speed of Mercury, I think many of you are underestimating Supe's speed as well.

long pig
Speed of mercury isnt 100x lightspeed.
SHAZAM is fast but not Gladiator fast, neither is superman.

whirlysplat
When well written he is better.
Gladiator is like Pre-Crisis superman, minus the magic vulnerablility and plus x times faster.

In what way is he like a pre crisis Superman? roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat
Originally posted by King Burger
I thought Shazam was older and stronger than Superman? Billy Batson is not older than Clark. The wizard is older than Clark roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat
Speed of mercury isnt 100x lightspeed.
SHAZAM is fast but not Gladiator fast, neither is superman. 100xLightspeed uh huh roll eyes (sarcastic)

MERCILOUS
Thanks for beating me to that whirlysplat. You seem to have quite the nose for BS.

supermanprime
I like Shazam beating gladiator. He is probably stronger and faster than the superman clone and has other abilities that will make gladiator get into a fetal position due to his lack of confidence-what a stupid weakness-not having enough balls to fight someone who might be more powerful than you!!!

armandovalles
gladiator is faster AND stronger. SHAZAM GETS HIS ASS WHUPPED!

Beyonder
Originally posted by supermanprime
I like Shazam beating gladiator. He is probably stronger and faster than the superman clone and has other abilities that will make gladiator get into a fetal position due to his lack of confidence-what a stupid weakness-not having enough balls to fight someone who might be more powerful than you!!!

Coming from someone who doesn't even know much about Gladiator. Gladiator stomps Shazam.

MERCILOUS
So how do you know?

Sentry
Up

jrodslam
The only thig I say Glads has the advantage in is the speed.

Tough fight. Gladiator seeing how hes not superior to CM would lose his confidence and lose the battle as well. IMO.

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
The only thig I say Glads has the advantage in is the speed.

Tough fight. Gladiator seeing how hes not superior to CM would lose his confidence and lose the battle as well. IMO.
Speed, Strength, Durability etc Gladiator is a pre-crisis rip off.

Been written badly but he has some very high showings

He can move faster than
-100X light
- Has survived Solar System destroying attack
- Has shatter planets with one punch
- His heat vision is said to be hotter than the hottest stars

A well written Gladiator will win almost any battle below Thanos without using his weakness that is big grin

jrodslam
Speed, Strength, Durability etc Gladiator is a pre-crisis rip off.

Captain Marvel was also said to be Superman's equal in Pre-Crisis comics.

kgkg
Captain Marvel was also said to be Superman's equal in Pre-Crisis comics.
ya Shazam did well against Pre-Crisis but after the Crisis

He is below Superman, and is near WW etc -- we aren't world destroyer (glad does that with one punch) , his heat vision can exceed the hottest stars.

Gladiators Level hasn't change, like I said he has been written pretty stupid sometimes.

But at his prime full confident using his speed, not many people can beat him

jrodslam
ya Shazam did well against Pre-Crisis but after the Crisis

He is below Superman, and is near WW etc -- we aren't world destroyer (glad does that with one punch) , his heat vision can exceed the hottest stars.

Not below Superman. Equal. Plus how often did Glads destroy a world with one punck? He has ever did it? Or claimed he did to boost his self asteem? Heat vision wont do much either. Supermans heat vision is as hot as the suns surface and CM took it and kept ticking.

Gladiators Level hasn't change, like I said he has been written pretty stupid sometimes.

But at his prime full confident using his speed, not many people can beat him

Makes sence. But like i said, Glads has the speed advantage, but you say at his prime which is pre-crisis Supes level. CM at his prime is that as well. And hes able to stack the powers as well.

long pig
Gladiator is like PC Superman, but faster. CM wouldn't ever be able to touch him, ever. None of these guys could if he played smart.

jrodslam
Gladiator is like PC Superman, but faster. CM wouldn't ever be able to touch him, ever. None of these guys could if he played smart.

And you know he wouldnt. Thats what gives CM the chance.

kgkg
Not below Superman. Equal. Plus how often did Glads destroy a world with one punck? He has ever did it? Or claimed he did to boost his self asteem? Heat vision wont do much either. Supermans heat vision is as hot as the suns surface and CM took it and kept ticking.

Makes sence. But like i said, Glads has the speed advantage, but you say at his prime which is pre-crisis Supes level. CM at his prime is that as well. And hes able to stack the powers as well.

I don't think this is PC CM

Yes he has done that with one punch shattered planets, he moves planet size object with ease like they were toys. (Has done this not just his crazy bullsiht talk lol)

Sups heat not hot as sun, Gladiators is hotter than the hottest stars

His body is so durable that even a Red Giant Star had no effect.

CM won't be able to take many punches from Gladiator going at 100X light speed, and giving his best punches.

When I say Glad at his prime I mean when confident.

PC days are over CM of post crisis is near Supes level

True Sinister
They are both superman ripoofs as far as general design but statisticly Gladiator should be faster and stronger.

ZephroCarnelian
Gladiator would win this battle.

The only reason people take Captain Marvel seriously is that sucker-punch he gave Supes.

And let's clear something up about Gladiator.

People keep saying that Gladiator is pre-crisis Supes only better.

Get real.

When Gladiator can do a tenth of what Supes did, I'll give you it.

But until he shows the ability to

Fly through time
Turn invisible
Fly at 365,000 times the speed of light
etc etc etc

Oh wait - he won't.

Cos he's nothing compared to PCSupes.

Okay, in this battle, he would literally stomp all over CM.

But don't make over the top claims.

People like the fact that he's more powerful than current Supes - he gives the Marvel fanboy something to gloat about.

That's fine. That's dandy.

But don't make up facts about him that you can't prove.

smile

Oh - and he endured a red giant star?

Red Giants are cooler than our own star, which even current Supes is quite content to bask in... smile

Keep the Faith! big grin

leonidas
<<Red Giants are cooler than our own star>>

ha! zephro you beat me to it! i think this would be a great tussle. if cm could connect with a few lightning bolts, that would help. glads may not be vulnerable to magic, but the lightning is enormously powerful anyway. both hulk and thor (those are for you kg smile) have beaten glads, in an older jla, and in a pure brawl, supes has beaten cm pretty badly (discounting the kingdom come sucker punch). i say their strength is about a dead-heat, but glads may be more ruthless.

damn, i'm waffling. i just don't know how powerful cm's lightning is. i think in a pure fist fight, glads would take it - just. but, if cm's lightning is potent enough, that might be enough to tilt it in his favor.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Red Giants are cooler than our own star>>

ha! zephro you beat me to it! i think this would be a great tussle. if cm could connect with a few lightning bolts, that would help. glads may not be vulnerable to magic, but the lightning is enormously powerful anyway. both hulk and thor (those are for you kg smile) have beaten glads, in an older jla, and in a pure brawl, supes has beaten cm pretty badly (discounting the kingdom come sucker punch). i say their strength is about a dead-heat, but glads may be more ruthless.

damn, i'm waffling. i just don't know how powerful cm's lightning is. i think in a pure fist fight, glads would take it - just. but, if cm's lightning is potent enough, that might be enough to tilt it in his favor.
Bloodlust

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels

Which mean he is fighting best of his abilities

100X speed of light - mean Cm won't touch him with his speed.
World blowing punches = CM K.O
Add heat vision 

People should really read the forum rules, character can do what they have shown

Gladiator has shown he can move at great speed, and shown he can shatter planet with one hit, he carry planet size object like toys all gladiators feat.

Yes he is been written like an idiot but according to forum rules, CM is dead 

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.