Italian fans please read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eleonora
Does anyone know anything about advanced ticket sales here in Italy or especially about original language showings?
I already know about one in Florence in June ( sad ). Anything sooner?

HAROLD
No idea, sorry.

umraan
i know about buying tickets in Chicago??

GCG
June ?

Damn that sucks immensily ; you prolly will have it on DVD by the time it gets released in Italy

Eleonora
Nope. It'll be released on the 20th of May, but I didn't want to see it dubbed. The dvd will come out in November.

kronosork
in this moment,
i know only the star wars fan event III at milan (19 may)

http : // www . starwarsfanevent3 . com /

p.s. ma sei taliana?

Eleonora

kronosork
thx bunny

che ci fa un italiana in un forum straniero? wacko
per caso ci sono altri italiani? shifty

Eleonora

sTrUmYk MeN 666

smith_smith
here I am, an other membro italiano.

Visit the w w w .guerrestellari. n e t forum or w w w.unionforce. n e t for more information about the fan event 3

DenKi
why use spaces? Its nothing illegal is it? ....

smith_smith
no it isn't but i'm not able to post links in this forum (for my personal number of posts)

umraan
shouldnt this thread say fans IN italy read??

DenKi
Racist?

umraan
Originally posted by DenKi
Racist?

wtf are you talking about you stupid idiot? and if thats a joke you need to work on your material.

Eleonora
I was just telling krono to pm me if he wants to talk to me in Italian, no need to be rude. Back on topic.
Ciao smith smile
Do you know anything about premieres (not fan events)?

ps. Umraan please edit your posts before this turns nasty. It's a friendly advice wink

GCG
Originally posted by Eleonora
Nope. It'll be released on the 20th of May, but I didn't want to see it dubbed. The dvd will come out in November.

non mi riferisco al DVD ufficiale , ma a un DVD da sotto il banco. Napoli ne' e pieno wink

kronosork
Originally posted by GCG
non mi riferisco al DVD ufficiale , ma a un DVD da sotto il banco. Napoli ne' e pieno wink

napoli rulez laughing

Eleonora
Originally posted by GCG

Prima del 20/5? Awesome laughing laughing laughing

Cheesiness
Ujkitop Hugn bionoi speeeeenafra kaaaaahn.

Happy Dance

Eleonora
Veeeeery funny. Do you have something interesting and on topic to say?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.