beast boy ( in gorilla form ) vs beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverex84
what do you guys think, beast boy in his gorilla form is would be able to give beast a tough time when figthing, bb will be 6ft and 600lbs, and would be able to lift 400lbs, while beast will just be able to lift 2000lbs, what do you guys think about this fight, does bb have anychance against beast in this gorilla form?

Draco69
If Beast was only allowed to use his "gorilla form" then he would get owned.

Beast is 25 to 40 ton class now after his secondary mutation.

DarkDethbringer
dude beast would beat the Shit out of him!!

jplatinum
A gorilla can press 8x its body weight.
If it weighs 600 pounds, it will press about 4800 pounds.
Thats about 2 1/2 tons.
Beast is still like class 30 tons and he trains in the war room like everyday, then he fights meta humans, and mutants.
Beast boy has a chance cause he may look like a punk, but he can unleash when he gets mad.
He fights very well when he is mad.
Beast boy has a small chance, but overall, He will die.

wolverex84
wow i did not know beast was at that class, i though he could only lift one tone, and jplatinum, you were right, i made a mistake i meant 4000lbs, gorillas can lift 10times their body weight.

KharmaDog
Where are you getting this scientific data that a gorilla can press that much? I'd love to see that evidence. Once again, I have to call bullsh*t.

wolverex84
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Where are you getting this scientific data that a gorilla can press that much? I'd love to see that evidence. Once again, I have to call bullsh*t.
dude, have you ever heared of animal planet most extreme, go on the website and you will see what i am talking about, and for the information, i saw the show, most extreme on animal planet, strenght, for real, animal experts have measured and estimated the strength of a silverback gorilla to be 27 times stronger than an average man, pound for pound, they can lift 10 times their size. and again, don't say shit until you know what you are tAlking about, what do you know about gorillas? huh, they are experts ,all with phds/ scientist, that calculated the strength of a gorilla, i have talked to many gorilla exparts and its all the same, if you are not convinced, then, go to discovery forums on how strong a gorilla is, really they can be that strong, average can lift at least from 2000lbs to 4600lbs.

jplatinum
Dude we had a disagreement.
Thats all.
Please, stop going to posts after me and disclaiming everything I say.
Sounds like you got a vendetta or something, dude.
Anyway,If you must know, genius,
www.excite.com, then type in "Strength of a silverback gorilla".
After that, just take your pick.

KharmaDog
Animal planet's information regarding animals' strengtrh or weakness when disscussed on their animal versus planet is FOR ENTERTAINMENT and often suffers from the bias of each animal expert as it makes for interesting T.V.

I have looked at various websites and documents that have been writen by reasearchers and professors in the field of gorilla and large primate study and NO proof as to how strong, or potentially strong, a male silver backed gorilla is has been succesfully performed to date.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by wolverex84
d i have talked to many gorilla exparts and its all the same

Excellent! If you could PM me or email me those names I'd love to research that. I am sure that they will accept my calls as I write for many magazines regarding outdoor sports and nature. I awiat the names eagerly.

wolverex84
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Excellent! If you could PM me or email me those names I'd love to research that. I am sure that they will accept my calls as I write for many magazines regarding outdoor sports and nature. I awiat the names eagerly.
i don't know their names but you should check discovery websites, that were i talked to them, on the web, and a guy claimed that he saw a gorilla pick up a haul truck, an that weighed approximately 400olb, and, by the way, why would they want to lie on gorilla strenghts, those experts were well educated, look, a chimp is 6 to 8 times stronger than a man, and gorillas are 5 times the size of chimps, lets estimage how strong they will be, a 120lbs chimp can dead lift 600lbs easily, and gorillas are 5 times bigger than chimps, times that by 5 you will get 3000lbs easily, cmon, but still we are estimating, on average gorillas, i am talking about the strongest of silverback gorillas. if you think all this exparts on animal planet are wrong, then tell me how strong they are, i will rather stick to those exparts with educated ideas than your personal opinion.

GalacticStorm
"Excellent! If you could PM me or email me those names I'd love to research that. I am sure that they will accept my calls as I write for many magazines regarding outdoor sports and nature. I awiat the names eagerly."

LOL

KharmaDog
i don't know their names but you should check discovery websites, that were i talked to them, on the web, and a guy claimed that he saw a gorilla pick up a haul truck, an that weighed approximately 400olb, and, by the way, why would they want to lie on gorilla strenghts, those experts were well educated, look, a chimp is 6 to 8 times stronger than a man, and gorillas are 5 times the size of chimps, lets estimage how strong they will be, a 120lbs chimp can dead lift 600lbs easily, and gorillas are 5 times bigger than chimps, times that by 5 you will get 3000lbs easily, cmon, but still we are estimating, on average gorillas, i am talking about the strongest of silverback gorillas. if you think all this exparts on animal planet are wrong, then tell me how strong they are, i will rather stick to those exparts with educated ideas than your personal opinion.

So you actually don't know any experts. O.K. You just talked to them. Still if you can get their names I'd love to see their research. Do you notice how you said,"a guy claimed that he saw a gorilla pick up a haul truck, an that weighed approximately 400olb"? No scientific proof, not a study, but a claim on the internet. I went to sites and even listed one for you.

if you think all this exparts on animal planet are wrong, then tell me how strong they are, i will rather stick to those exparts with educated ideas than your personal opinion.

I think they probably know alot, I also think they exaggerated some stuff to make for exciting t.v. I also think that most reputable scientists who study gorillas really don't give a crap if a gorilla can beat up a tiger, a bull, a hamster or whatever else animal planet had a gorilla fight.

I don't know how strong gorillas actually are, never claimed to, and in my brief research conducted to find out it seems like most experts don't know either.

Metalmanx
Oh Lord. Are you people seriously fighting about this? God, just relax you guys. Gorillas are really strong. There.

Beast is also really strong. But also extremely agile, has mad endurance and stamina, and pretty good durability as well. Plus Beast has crazy experience on Beast Boy.

Though it would be a decent fight, I give this match to Beast.

wolverex84
yeah i think beast would win regardless, but i just want kharmndog, to see my point, they are really strong, and it is possible to lift that much

KharmaDog
yeah i think beast would win regardless, but i just want kharmndog, to see my point, they are really strong, and it is possible to lift that much

I'll agree soon as I can get those names of the experts you talked to and confirm it.

Anyway, beast wins.

wolverex84
maybe the only way you will know how strong they are is if you go and provock one of the silverback gorilla, son, they can ripp you socket off your joint and beat you with it, anyway, beast still win due to more experience, srtenght speed, and intelligence, actually beast dominates bb in all area, apart from playing stupid

Swanky-Tuna
Either way, I go with beast. He's got the agility on apes.
Originally posted by jplatinum
Dude we had a disagreement.
Thats all.
Please, stop going to posts after me and disclaiming everything I say.
Sounds like you got a vendetta or something, dude.
Anyway,If you must know, genius,
www.excite.com, then type in "Strength of a silverback gorilla".
After that, just take your pick.
Solid proof

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Either way, I go with beast. He's got the agility on apes.

Solid proof

I agree with Swanky regarding the beast pick and the link provided(I posted the same in a previous post).

I still am however waiting for wolverex84 to send me any of the names of the many gorilla experts that he has talked to in order that I may research his claims. wink

Swanky-Tuna
Often I wonder what my life would be like if I knew not only one gorilla expert but two or more. A man can dream.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Often I wonder what my life would be like if I knew not only one gorilla expert but two or more. A man can dream.

You my friend...are funny. thumb up

Goldenskull777
maybe the only way you will know how strong they are is if you go and provock one of the silverback gorilla, son, they can ripp you socket off your joint and beat you with it, anyway, beast still win due to more experience, srtenght speed, and intelligence, actually beast dominates bb in all area, apart from playing stupid I do agree with this person...so beastboy get ready for a beatdown.

jplatinum
Pretty much,
You said that shit, cuz.(Above.)

thumb up

KharmaDog
Hey JP, have you done anymore research on the strength of gorillas? Because wolverex84 hasn't given me any of those names yet, and you sound very well versed in the subject.

jplatinum
To be serious for a moment,

No, I didn't get to do any more research on the topic.
Might try to sometime this week.
Got finals to take.
Damn, I hate finals week.

cool

Gamma Crush!
Beast would win. Gorilla's arent very agile, Beast would best him in that department, as well as in strength.

BENITO
what do you guys think, beast boy in his gorilla form is would be able to give beast a tough time when figthing, bb will be 6ft and 600lbs, and would be able to lift 400lbs, while beast will just be able to lift 2000lbs, what do you guys think about this fight, does bb have anychance against beast in this gorilla form?
only gorilla form cause then beasts more agile

KharmaDog
wolverex84, still waiting for those names, please move on this before I totally lose interest. Thanks wink

BENITO
well don't you think beasts more agile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.