Iron Man Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
who wins

colossus17
peter steals iron man's suit and becomes...iron spiderman

Lord-of-Dreams
UUmmm... No. IM slaps the wallcrawler. Even the infamous super web can't save him. Mabey Flash, whom he once defeated (wink) would run in and help him, to avoid another beating...

who?-kid
Well, he fought the Iron Man of the future once, and completely destroyed him. He even fought him another time - don't remember if this last fight was in continuity - and, again, totally humiliated him.

Iron Man himself stated he was no match for Spider-Man.

Tony Stark, now that's something else. Normal fight, normal conditions : Tony all the way. Very angry Spider-Man using his brain : Spider-Man has a good chance.

bakerboy
But iron man did beat spider man too, in his own series. Normally, shellhead should win, he is stronger , can fly, has a lot of weapons in his armor and is more durable and too much for spidey, but spidey isnt easy for anybody and could give shellhead a hard time.

leonidas
i will agree with the above. under normal conditions, IM would take him. but you're right - spidey is NO ONE'S patsy. he never gets squashed by anyone, and with onyl minimal planning, i'd say he'd find a way to take IM down. and i love IM . . .

whobdamandog
I agree with you guys...IM will most likely win most of these encounters..but he definately shouldn't take SM lightly if he does...it could lead to his undoing..

The MISTER
Spider-Man is really good at disabling and/or overloading elctronic equipment.

Dizzle
If only Spiderman had prep time I'd agree he has a chance... But Tony Stark is one smart b!tch himself...

Blair Wind
IRONMAN KICKS ALL ASS!!!! yea ironman wins......

yugotank
Even with prep what could Spiderman do to Tony? If he strikes him he breaks his hand. Tony would rip his webbing like Silly String. EMPs will not work.....Spiderman wins only with Reed Richards help.

The Power of Iron Man!

King_Mungi
Did anyone read Amazing Spider-Man #544?

Apparently they had a rematch and I did read a few pages, but don't know how it ended. Spider-Man lets go of all his webbing and binds Iron Man up in a caccoon. Did he break out? he should, but don't know what happened in the comic

grey fox
In comics Iron Man loses due to him currently being ze Fuher within Marvel , but on Paper Stark is just WAY too much for poor 'ol Pete ; whom get's torn to pieces.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by grey fox
In comics Iron Man loses due to him currently being ze Fuher within Marvel , but on Paper Stark is just WAY too much for poor 'ol Pete ; whom get's torn to pieces.

Cosigned, but if you tell anyone I did I'll cut ya and not in a good way embarrasment

grey fox
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Cosigned, but if you tell anyone I did I'll cut ya and not in a good way embarrasment

Theres a good way confused

King_Mungi
Yeah make a smily face or a dog sketch or something like that

Alfheim
Spiderman dies.

killermover
Spidey should win due to physically and mentally being more conditioned than Tony.

RE: Blaxican
Peter whoops him like he did in Civil War.

heh heh...

Tha C-Master
Lol Tony stands no chance.

Bentley
Tony beats Rulk so he obviusly loses to Peter...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus21
peter steals iron man's suit and becomes...iron spiderman We have a prophet.

thanos-prime
Ironman rips peters head off.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Bentley
Tony beats Rulk so he obviusly loses to Peter... I love your logic.

Uriel005
Give spidey another few years in comic and we'll see how he matches up to Tony. He needs to take advantage of his mind more IMO. Come on Marvel make Parker a tech Junky like banner.

quanchi112
Iron Man wins.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Uriel005
Give spidey another few years in comic and we'll see how he matches up to Tony. He needs to take advantage of his mind more IMO. Come on Marvel make Parker a tech Junky like banner. I like his character but yea, I'd love to see him use his mind more.

jalek moye
So what all new stuff does spidey have for his suit, besides being invisble?

SamZED
He cant be heard as well. Pete basically recreated vibranium, give him some time he'll pwn Stark with tech.

jalek moye
So it absorbs all energy also?

SamZED
The suit? No, dunno what its made of.
I was just saying...

jitay
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Peter whoops him like he did in Civil War.

heh heh...

didnt he need the help of spider busters to do that...
just saying... confused

pym-ftw
Tony wins

iscaremonkeys
out of bais Spidy. Out of pure knowledge.......iornman -_-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.