Has The Matrix Really Ended??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thematrixmaster
has the matrix really ended??i mean yes we all know that neo died but at the last scene it showed that neo was(i think)still living cuz his eyes were glowing....any responses??

thematrixmaster
and i also have found out how to kill a smith in the Enter The Matrix game(even though it doesnt have anything to do with this..)

xeous
Check the MxO thread.

thematrixmaster
actually no i didnt but i found out a way to beat the heck out of the agents...just put the sword thing on(if u have it)then go to the Skyscraper level and put Vertigo..then just slash away at a smith..
(But beware do NOT fall of the skyscraper!!)

thematrixmaster
um why??

DenKi
fool

thematrixmaster
actually no...but anyways..does anyone know if there will possibly be a 4th matrix movie??one where neo comes back to life??

DarthLazious
I think it is safe to say The Matrix is over with but it ended on a good note and Neo did his part.

xeous
Check the MxO thread.

DirectorFitz
yeah...it's over.....next?

DarthLazious
Yeah really.

xeous
The Matrix isn't over until MxO is over.

It's the final chapter...

neo121
xeous do you no wots wrong with the matrix forum plz help
[email protected] cool alien miffed

Lana
There's nothing wrong with the forum. It's just dead because there's nothing left, Matrix-wise, to discuss but MxO.

DarthLazious
So very true but it was a good movie.

shadowfromhell
have u guys tried the matrix online rpg?

neo121
shadowfromhall were can i find it. if the matrix had ended we would be free from its claws

Trickster
www.matrixonline.com

You have to actually buy it though...

DarthLazious
I wish it was made into a Anime short flim like the Animatrix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.