Quick Freeze vs Iron Man, Thor,Captain Marvel (Shazam), & Wonder Woman (RESPECT QF!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
what's stopping him from freezing them inside out the milisecond he sees them, and runs through them at near-light speed shattering them in NERDS candy Happy Dance

Scoobless
how about the fact that in his extremely limited appearances he never once showed the ability to do that?

Quick Freeze
just because he hasnt done it before doesnt mean he wont. ice man has instanly killed people with ice manipulation before. because iceman is a part of him, it's easily assumed he inherits that power for it is the truth for all other amalgams. combine that with near light speed, there ISNT anything stoping him from doing it! but what i meant was what can the other 4 do to prevent it. . . rock

Scoobless
he was combined with snowball iceman...... not current iceman

long pig
Hurling a snowball at lightspeed would hurt, especially if ya put a rock in the middle like i used to.

Scoobless
a snowball moving at lightspeed would evaporate in the first foot of it's flight.... so would the rock

Quick Freeze
i-- What the f**k? -- sooooooooo??-- confused -- i withdraw my thread embarrasment -- bawling . . . sorry for the FLOODING

DigiMark007
I'll give this to you, I've never seen another Quick Freeze fanoby. Kudos.

-DM

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'll give this to you, I've never seen another Quick Freeze fanoby. Kudos.

-DM

lol......... Quickfreeze's lifespan was the fastest aspect of his character..... most people haven't even heard of him

Quick Freeze
i own all 6 panels he's appeared in!

Quick Freeze
cant we assume that qf goes under the same evolutions his counterparts will? iceman becomes superpowerful and although it hasnt happened yet impulse WILL become the next flash. that leaves so many possibilities in terms of powers. . .

K3VIL
First of all, quick freeze is lame and pathetic as Speedball of the New Warriors.
Second, you cannot assume nothing, cause he's from a parallel Earth, and the level of his power sets were never showed at those of his counterparts, you can't just assume something without it never happen.
You can't pick up points of what Iceman or Impulse have done.
Also, you put him against Captain Marvel, Thor, and WW, and they'll make the difference.
Thor and Marvel's strenght level are in Superman's league, plus they are really fast, they can manage to hit him or just block one of his attacks and the beat the crap outta him with a single blow, ending the fight, also Iron Man with all the raw power at his disposal would just shoot at the ground while Thor, Marvel and WM are hovering in mid air, and without the ground, qf is doomed, he would fall and then they gang up against him.
Respect qf?I respect the writers cause lucky for us he was only an elseworlds character and not a classical character.

Scoobless
that's harsh dude

long pig
K3vil.
It's his favorite character, don't bash the guy. He did nothing to you.
-slaps forehead- man.

David Duchovony
Way to crush someone's spirit Mr. Cynicism. Quick Freeze is a cool character and member and in the words of Bobby Brown, "Don't Be Cruel."

long pig
Exaclty.
We all have favorites.

K3VIL
So If Nightcrawler was my fav char I was authoryzated to come on with a topic where I'm assuming he can beat those powerhouses through teleporting the entire scenario near the sun?
Don't be cruel?I'm realistic.

David Duchovony
Don't take it so seriously, its still more legitimate than a lot of those other threads I've seen as of late bro.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by K3VIL
First of all, quick freeze is lame and pathetic as Speedball of the New Warriors.
Second, you cannot assume nothing, cause he's from a parallel Earth, and the level of his power sets were never showed at those of his counterparts, you can't just assume something without it never happen.
You can't pick up points of what Iceman or Impulse have done.
Also, you put him against Captain Marvel, Thor, and WW, and they'll make the difference.
Thor and Marvel's strenght level are in Superman's league, plus they are really fast, they can manage to hit him or just block one of his attacks and the beat the crap outta him with a single blow, ending the fight, also Iron Man with all the raw power at his disposal would just shoot at the ground while Thor, Marvel and WM are hovering in mid air, and without the ground, qf is doomed, he would fall and then they gang up against him.
Respect qf?I respect the writers cause lucky for us he was only an elseworlds character and not a classical character.

wow, i knew i looked back at all my old posts for a reason.
dude you suck.
i was asking for the sake of arguement to assume he goes under the same changes. and it's my thread so yes, i can make that a rule for this fight. if you dont like it, dont post. nobody cares what you have to say if you're just bashing. why dont you calm down, and try to do something preductive with you're time instead putting so much effort into trying to make a comic book character look stupid.

thanks for the sentiments fellas, but i am not at all offended but his whining. he has problems if he thinks he has accomplished anything other than wasting everyone's time and making himself look like an angry egghead.

Scoobless
Quick Freeze Rules!!!

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.