DBZ versus x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hell fighter
Just for the record I wanna say that x-men would rip dbz apart...... Why??????? cause I say so Biiiaaattchisssss...

BTW, to you mods, don't even think about closing this thread. Cause I'll just start another one MMUUuuhhahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Gryn Jabar
Wow. You are a major dick.

hell fighter
MMMuuuuHHAaAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................... get use to it BBIaaatch.....

jplatinum
Sorry to rain on your parade.
The moderators banned DBZ threads from this forum.

Btw. Goku from back in the frieza saga could take on and crush all the X-men at one time.

stormfront13
yes dbz shouldn't be here

hell fighter
Idiot, Goku was killed by a simple heart virus in the future... I'd be very simple for forge to make a virus even more deadly.....

And if they do close it, I'll just make another one BBIIIAaatchchhh

hell fighter
Like I care

stormfront13
and if you make another you'll get banned for making them over and over. besides its also repeating a thread

hell fighter
What's the big deal, I wont flame anybody I just to debate it..

Gryn Jabar
X-men would win, Xavier would shut them down in the head, or get some assistance from Magneto to end the situation.

hell fighter
It's nice to see there's at least somebody here that knows what there talking about

Quick Freeze
oh who's the "biaaaaaaaaaatch" now??? lol! as soon as storm says that you'll get banned for making them over and over you have a sudden change of heart. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

hell fighter
Gas ass ***** I don't care if I get banned or not.... It's not my fault if X-men would kill DBZ

hell fighter
BBBIIIaaaatchchchchcccchhhh

jplatinum
Dude, Just was telling you that Tron, Paola, and winddancer made it illegal.
I know DBZ is a Manga( a Japanese comic book), but they said someting about it divides the members too much.
There usually is 10x more animosity when DBZ threads are involved in a debate.

Just relaying the message, dude.

hell fighter
thanks for the warning dude, but I've got to understand why people think DBZ would beat X-men

leonidas
uh, quick freeze, is THIS the kind of thing you were talking about trying to get rid of? hmm, i don't know. he's kind of cute with his little biatch thing and all. i'm guessing he's no more than . . . 8?? that's usually around the age they learn a new word in the school yard then just start repeating it over and over. they also talk about pokemon and dragon ball z at recess. you know, in another forum i take part in from time to time, we used to make really rude comments about the immature particpants every time they posted. trick is NEVER READ what they write back as a flame. you see 'em post, you post something . . . unflattering (that means not very nice HF) never having read their flame-filled post. it's actually pretty hilarious . . .

leonidas
aahhh, i'm just kidding! can't we all just be friends?

hell fighter
HHAhahaaaaa AArrrrrrrrrrr, your in my cool book now...

leonidas
cool. if i knew a thing about dbz i'd join in, but . . .

lil player007
dbz would win dbz is too strong btw how is xmen gonna beat two ssj4s

hell fighter
that's okay, your still cool BTW, I was talking about leonidas....

Now lil player, you need to go back and learn your history..... Cause I've seen DBZ and I'm not impressed

lil player007
well you said dbz so that means everybody in dragonballz fighting xmen so theres no way xmen is beating everybody in dbz theres just no way

hell fighter
yes there is, yes there is, yes there is,....Prof.x alone would all... DBZ people have nothing against mind attacks... There all stupid apes... BBBiiiiaaaattchchchchcccch

VENOMfan
chill buddy, your gonna get banned if ya keep up that lingo

hell fighter
I know it's childish, but it's true... lil players a big Fat Biiaaattccchhhhhhh

lil player007
youre a fat dick head that takes too many drugs

Quick Freeze
alright just let this die til a mod closes it

lil bitchiness
Pointless. And I made sure you cannot start another thread no expression

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.