YAY!!! I´ve got my PREVIEW Ticket! The 4th (and last...) SW Preview for me now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OT2K

Prod
Cool...welcome to the boards smile

umraan
who cares if you got your tickets. i sure dont.

smoker4
Welcome OT2K

DeadStar
im going to a showing at 12:30 so www.folal.com =D

gmail
Welcome and congratulations.

aj_vader
im goin at 12:30 to big grin YAY!!!! omg i cant wait lol

Darth Luke
ive got my ticket aswell, i have no idea who im sitting next to lol

does anyone have a certain rating for episode 3? like is it pg or 12 or whatever

welcome to the forums

Richard FilmFre
It's not so special... all over the world some cinema's are showing EPIII on may 18th... may 8th btw is the world press showings in a few different country's wink

umraan
yeah not too special but a great ****in feeling because i got mine yesterday!

Gord
I think umraan meant "welcome!" haha
that's really cool that you got a preview for every start wars.. that's a pretty cool thing to say!

hazkid
PG13. its been official for a long time.

Darth Luke
ok thanks, i just wanted to know because i just did lol

Sith_Dreamer
I got my ticket. I'm going at 6:15

Lord Tyrant
Tickets! Oh Shit must get mine, :Exits homes: :Enters Cars: big grinrives Off:

Darth Mantis
lol

Lord Banshee
Originally posted by umraan
who cares if you got your tickets. i sure dont.

Only 24 days left... I dont care about pointless threads anymore wink

umraan
Originally posted by Lord Banshee
Only 24 days left... I dont care about pointless threads anymore wink

sing it sister rolling on floor laughing

Darth Mantis
The circle is almost complete. The eradication of the jedi will soon commense...

Envious Eyes
I've seen Episode I and Episode II at midnight showings... and now soon Episode III.

If only I had seen the special editions at midnight... oh who cares!

.:Space Opera:.
i see it at 12:01 am on wednesday night (thusday morning) and 10:30 AM Thursday morning then at last 1:15 on Thursday afternoon....and it only cost me $12...

theshakl
They charge an extra dollar for using FANDANGO!?! they dont' say that in the commercials!

.:Space Opera:.
meh its worth it if you dont like standing in lines...

theshakl
i can just go to my theater right now and buy them there, and i dont have to pay an extra dollar, and plus when you are getting 10 tickets, thats 10 extra bucks there..

jediwilldaddy
got my 12:01 am seats as well.. kind of a tradition now, though im sad to see this is the last chapter.. i see each star wars movie 5 times or so during opening week.. no viewing is more exciting than the midnight one though.. mainly becasuse you know everyonr there is a diehard fan who has been going out of there minds to see this movie.. so i goto the same theatre to see the openeing show.. its funny because i met some people while waiting in line fro phantom mencace's midnight showing that i saw again 3 years later... and it was cool because we sat in the same theratre and the same spots that we had 3 years earlier.. we all agreed to meet again in 2005 for rots at the midnight showing... i have anticipated the meeting almost as much as the movie, however i think this time i might at least get a number or an e-mail so we can keep ip since there are no more moviessad

SlickRick69
me and Mickey Suttle already sat thru the show 8 times, with Lucas at the ranch, so I already know how it goes...

you all should enjoy it very much, except the end, which they ruined.

smoker4
Only 8 times? we watched it 200 times

Darth Plagueis
Thats cuz you were smoking SS out, Smoker!!! smokin'

kiadimundijedi
Im going Wed May 18 @12:01 AM

But Who the **** Cares

Lord Tyrant
My Episode II MNC cost me $29.95 for a theater with leather seats the BEST food court and digital screens.

OT2K

Prod
Here is the LINK to the tickets...:

http://www.ot2k.de/SW/

pretty cool...lucky u smile

I will probably watch it a couple days after...

OT2K
@prod:

THX for posting the Link for me!

smoker4
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
Thats cuz you were smoking SS out, Smoker!!! smokin'

Well yeah thats true, we got high then he got some models round and we went scuba diving on mars with elvis smokin'

Darth Plagueis
Elvis DID have a thing for Twileks......

forumcrew
im going at 12:01am so ill see it before you 12:30 ers

Darth Plagueis
forum, I always seem to lose coherent thoughts when your avatar shows up.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.