Martian Manhunter vS Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Martian Manhunter vS Dr. Doom

King Burger
Isn't MM a supr-powerful telepath? With super-powerfulstrength as well?

I say MM wins.

Oh wait! Let me guess, Doom wins by "prep time" right?

FistOfThe North
Dr Doom is a super-powerful telepath as well.

jrodslam
no

colossus17
What the f**k?

Draco69
What the f**k? What the f**k?

jrodslam
Lol. By all the other responses Fist, you may wanna provide some proof of that lol. Personally, I dont think you can.

juggernaut74
I actually think he might be poking fun at the Dr. Doom fans. This might go back to the Vader/Doom thread.

leonidas
umm, getting back on the topic . . .

in a straight up battle MM should probably win, (ie if we are assuming they knew nothing about each other and were dropped on a barren planet with out of the blue) but doom has battled telepaths before (may even have built in protection, though i can't say for certain - with the classic 'prep time' he certainly would) but i think doom would probably discover quickly that MMs weakness is fire and find a way to exploit it to his advantage. no question who's more powerful, but weakness to fire is too big a handicap against someone as smart and clever as doom. i love MM but gotta say doom here.

Draco69
The above would be true....if MM was currently vulnerable to fire. Which he is not.

juggernaut74
Does Doom have protection in his suit against somebody who can become intangible and reach into his suit and pop his heart like a pimple?

leonidas
<<The above would be true....if MM was currently vulnerable to fire. Which he is not.>>

really?? oops. it's what i get for not reading the last couple years . . . how'd THAT happen?

and about someone reaching into him and popping his heart - doom has fought and defeated the vision in the past . . .

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Draco69
The above would be true....if MM was currently vulnerable to fire. Which he is not.

This is news. When did MM lose that weakness?

Avalonofthewind
MM wins this. I had a comic win Doom vs the x-men. In it he traps storm in a statue. When she gets out, she hits him with a full strength lightning bolt which fries Dooms armor...

Now, Imagine what Martian vision would do?

Draco69
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
This is news. When did MM lose that weakness?

The Burning Event.

He still vulnerable to fires of "passion".

For example, a blaze that destroys personal memorabilia

leonidas
<<For example, a blaze that destroys personal memorabilia>>

????? sounds pretty cheesy . . .

Draco69
Yeah. It is.

His fire weakness is actually not physical. It's psychic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.