Iron Man vs. Captain Marvel(DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
I think IM and CM are underrated heroes in their Universes. Who would win in a battle to the finish?

LordFear
CM would cream his ass.
Not an easy thing for me to admit because he is my fav character.

juggernaut74
Who is your favorite character?

DigiMark007
Marvel should win, but Iron Man in, say, Thorbuster armor would put up a good fight.

Cpt. Marvel wins in a decent but not overly epic battle.

-DM

Sentry
Asgardian Armor has a good chance. He took all of Thor's hits and blasts and redirected the energy back at him. When Marvel knows he can't win, he'll teleport him to a rock.

Tony Stark
IM every time.

Can CM take out THOR or Silver Surfer or The Hulk in a fight? Nope. IM done all of those guys. CM is overrated. IMO cool IM wins.

leonidas
<<Can CM take out THOR or Silver Surfer or The Hulk in a fight? Nope. IM done all of those guys.>>

that was gonna be MY argument. plus, tony is a hell of a lot sharper than CM. he'd figure out a way - and i don't think he'd need the asgardian armor to do it. i like both these guys, but i've seen IM put away too many heavy hitters to count him out of this one.

LordFear
Listen people Stark is my favorite guy in the whole MU but honestly IM can't beat WonderWoman nor Superman therefore Shazaam is not gonna be phased by any offensive weaponry IM is packing in that suit.
If he is able with enought intel to turn him back to Billy then yes otherwise IM get's his armor shredded open in a matter of seconds.
If Shazaam can go toe to toe with Juggernaut and Thor IM is just outta of his league

Draco69
Originally posted by Tony Stark
IM every time.

Can CM take out THOR or Silver Surfer or The Hulk in a fight? Nope. IM done all of those guys. CM is overrated. IMO cool IM wins.

Wow. You're not biased are you?

Cap Marvel wins.

And for god's sake, if you're a fan of IM then you would know that IM used specialty armours to defeat or stalemate them. Please.

kgkg

whirlysplat
Iron Man knocked an enraged hulk out in normal early eihties armour. But CM take him out.

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Iron Man knocked an enraged hulk out in normal early eihties armour. But CM take him out.
issue # i whould like to read that.

juggernaut74

kgkg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I am talking about Captain Marvel not Shazaam. Shazaam is the wizard that gave him his powers.
genis? who ?

Well I don't think it will matter Iron man is still no competition for capmarvel/ or shazam

juggernaut74
You must be confused kid. Captain Marvel is the guy who has the power of several Greek Gods, his powers were granted to him by the wizard Shazaam.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by kgkg
genis? who ?

Well I don't think it will matter Iron man is still no competition for capmarvel/ or shazam Here is a pic of the REAL Captain Marvel.

ALEMASTER
EASY CM HE WOULD BLAST ALL HIS ARMOUR OF AND THEN BLAST HIM IN HIS HEART AND HAVE A HEART ATTACK

whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg
issue # i whould like to read that. It was around Iron man 130, guest starred Antman 2, I think it was written by Bob Layton. It was a 2 parter a bit of a classic really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.