THE POWER PUFF GIRLS vs JLA, JSA, DOOMSDAY and DARKSIED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
Can blossom bubbles n buttercup possibly find a way to beat am all?

DigiMark007
The Powerpuffs are actually kinda cool and funny, but let's be real. Flash would track them down and Doomsday would beat them senseless (I'd like to think the good guys wouldn't be able to do the hitting because they'd be morally conflicted).

-DM

leonheartmm
really? im not convinced, blossom has moved the entire earth before, n ive seen bubbles run at lightspeed {n think at lightspeed too}

Kento
They've timetravelled so they have to be able to at least go light speed.

eleveninches
I'd actually like to see this fight

colossus17
well the power puff girls are alot more surreal, they can be compared to PC superman's acts but 100 times more ridiculous so if it would be a fight they would take it....they exhibit insane powers and abilities..they are not consistent.....they would prob even be able to take on galactus or some sh*t....

eleveninches
They are awsome.
smile

ebonyblade1
I am ashamed to say that I have watched the powerpuff girls. And they are insanely powerful they would obliterate anyone except the rowdy ruff boys.

jinzin
yeah has ridiculous as it sounds I'm actually in favor of the powerpuff gals takin this one.

Fanboy
Power puff girls would die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.