Beast-Boy vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Comic Versions people.

Lord-of-Dreams
SM would win, unless BB decides to become a whale!!! I say BB, with a good strategy, of course. SM can only take so much punishement, and a whale is very big.

brainchild81
And slow.smile A whale is never going to land a hit on Spidey. Spidey wins.

Draco69
I think if BB turns into some kinda poisonous animal....

Sure, a whale can land on Spidey. BB turns into a monkey, lands on Spidey ripping at his costume, then instantly turns into a blue whale.

Lord-of-Dreams
Exactly. Or he becomes a tick and climbs on SM's head. Then *crush*!! BB suddenly ways 200 tons!! dodge that!!!!

Arsenal
Beast Boy has sooo many possibilities. Imagine if any one of us had his powers. We could even take Superman.

Lord-of-Dreams
Well DUH SM could take frickin GOD!! lol. Yea, BB should be waaay more resrect. He also should be in JL.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Draco69
I think if BB turns into some kinda poisonous animal....

Sure, a whale can land on Spidey. BB turns into a monkey, lands on Spidey ripping at his costume, then instantly turns into a blue whale. I guess that could happen if Spidey just let him. I doubt monkeyBB could just land on Spidey and start ripping @ him w/out Spidey doing anything. He'd shoot web in BB's eyes and then he'd just punch him in the face.Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Exactly. Or he becomes a tick and climbs on SM's head. Then *crush*!! BB suddenly ways 200 tons!! dodge that!!!! As soon as he lands on Spidey's head, Spidey smashes him to death. After BB turns back into a dead humanoid, Spidey cries, realizing he just killed a person.

Draco69
Originally posted by brainchild81
As soon as he lands on Spidey's head, Spidey smashes him to death. After BB turns back into a dead humanoid, Spidey cries, realizing he just killed a person.

How is Spidey gonna see a tick. Or a gnat. Or any microscopic insect for that matter.

Did you know Beast Boy can even turn himself into a virus or airborne bacteria? Freaky.

brainchild81
If it's a threat, it's gonna activate the Spidey Sense. He wouldn't have to see it. I didn't know about the virus thing though. That's cool.

Draco69
And if his Spidey-Sense goes off, how will Spidey know what it is? Much less do anything.

brainchild81
Sent you an e-mail w/a link to info on the Spidey sense. They won't let me post links yet. Many creators ignore this to make his fights more interesting sometimes.

Draco69
Okey-Dokey. Read it. Tick I can probably see him countering. Airborne bacteria (maybe the flesh-eating kind evil face ) he can't counter.

brainchild81
Now that would be tough. Got any links w/BB doing this? But I agree that if he can do this, he'd be able to kick alot of a$$.

Lord-of-Dreams
How's he gonna counter a tick? Tell me. Send me that email! SOMETHING!!!

brainchild81
Ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.