Powerhouses DC vs. Marvel (women)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JRW
Roster:

Rogue
She-Hulk
Ms.Marvel(Rogue w/o Abosobing)

VS

Wonder Woman
Power Girl
Super Girl

jrodslam
You cant be serious. DC by a mile.

kevdude
dc wins in 5 mins smile

JRW
Rogue vs. Super Girl - Rogue absorbs her power and knocks her down fast
She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman - close but no cigar she-hulk fails
Ms.Marvel vs. Power Girl - Ms. Marvel

LEAVING...

Wonder Woman VS Ms.Marvel and Rogue

Im goin to have to go with rogue and mm just because i think that 2 rogues could beat 1 ww.

colossus17
DC 9/10

Draco69
Originally posted by JRW
Rogue vs. Super Girl - Rogue absorbs her power and knocks her down fast
She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman - close but no cigar she-hulk fails
Ms.Marvel vs. Power Girl - Ms. Marvel

LEAVING...

Wonder Woman VS Ms.Marvel and Rogue

Im goin to have to go with rogue and mm just because i think that 2 rogues could beat 1 ww.

Rogue cannot absorb Supergirl. She has a forcefield over skin.

Power Girl is LEAGUES above Ms. Marvel. She's near Superman's. Ms. Marvel is Class 50.

whirlysplat
Is this sexual or are they like mud wrestling either would be cool.

pr1983
dc by a mile...

jrodslam
You obviously dont realize how strong Power Girl is. Her strength is on par with WW's. They even stated in JSA that she may be even more powerful than WW.
It hasnt quite been confirmed but rumor is she's Superman and Wonder Womans love child from the future.

whirlysplat
I thought she was Atlantean

JRW
I didnt relize sorry i see your point DC should take this

jrodslam
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I thought she was Atlantean

Who?

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
You obviously dont realize how strong Power Girl is. Her strength is on par with WW's. They even stated in JSA that she may be even more powerful than WW.
It hasnt quite been confirmed but rumor is she's Superman and Wonder Womans love child from the future.

How? She has blond hair. Diana and Superman have black hair.

whirlysplat
Power Girl, fom Atlantis before it sank. Pretty sure she is.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
How? She has blond hair. Diana and Superman have black hair.

Meaning? Look at her powers. Thats why its rumored in the JSA. Hair means nohing.

whirlysplat
Draco recessive Genes maybe , lol, seriously she is atlatean

Draco69
Meaning? Look at her powers. Thats why its rumored in the JSA. Hair means nohing.

She can fly and she has super-strength. I don't see any magical attributes nor any Kryptonian attributes. Like heat vision.

And she certainly didn't inherit those jugs from WW.

jrodslam
Someone wants her to believe shes Atlantean. It was never proven She thinks shes related to Superman. Thats what her DC bio says. Her being Atlantean was never confirmed.

JRW
lol

whirlysplat
She was related to that 80's Atlantean Wizard who's name I forget cause the comics were shit.

jrodslam
Did anyone get Countdown? Well if ya did, youd see that Superman himself says that kryptonite affects her on occasion. Go figure ehh? Superman is trying to deny rumors about him and WW in the future.
Should try reading her DC bio also.

JWangSDC
Yea the last i heard about powergirl was in Superman Batman. She has TONS of origins...basically it's an unresolved issue. They have left it open that she could be kryptonian, then at one point everyone thougth she was atlantean....Her being Superman and WW's lovechild from the future would be pretty cool, but it hasn't happened yet. a Completely definitive history for powergirl has not yet been revealed..it'll come soon.

But in anycase, DC would WHOOP marvel's ass. Of course if a crossover were written then it'd have to come out pretty close, so rogue would probably be able to absorb a little of someone's powers, and even though Powergirl and Wonderwoman can lift like 200 DC universe tons, their strength would probably look similar to She Hulk and Ms Marvel. I like to think that 1 ton in the DC universe weighs less than1 ton in the amrvel universe hehe.

Did anyone get Countdown? Well if ya did, youd see that Superman himself says that kryptonite affects her on occasion. Go figure ehh? Superman is trying to deny rumors about him and WW in the future.
Should try reading her DC bio also.

jrodslam
Indeed. But most likely thats where they are going to go with it soon. I wouldnt be surprised.

eleveninches
WW
Troia
Wondergirl
Supergirl
WW 1million
Jade
Starfire
Powergirl
Dr Midnite
Dr Light
Stargirl
Black Canary
Starspangled Girl
Catwoman
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
WonderWoman (golden age)

vs

Jean
Emma
Psylocke
Kitty
Wanda
Lorna
Rogue
X-23
Phyla
She-Hulk
Wasp
Sue Storm
Storm
Rachel Summers
Binary

blinkingrogue
if its the rogue in xtreme xmen with sage jumpstarting her... shed floor the 3 characters singlehandely... which rogue r we talking about here???

Mainstream
Rogue is as strong as a mississippi bull frog sugah. rogue2

blinkingrogue
rogue in xtreme xmen would have beaten those 3 DC characters

Mainstream
"indeed sugah."

blinkingrogue
hey mainstream im wondering is this discussion board for filipinos? just wondering...

Mainstream
beats memeatwad

blinkingrogue
have u read rogue 10? the issue was good... however, the art was horrible

Mainstream
have not read it...tell me bout it.

blinkingrogue
sadly... sunfire lost his legs... most probably rogue will permanently absorb his powers in lieu of ms marvel's pwers

Mainstream
he lost his legs...how? why? where?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.