Tyrant (full powered) vs Superman (precrisis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Tyrant
(full powered)

vs.

Superman
(pre-crisis)

kgkg
Full power or not he blows precrisis Superman to kingdom kong.

Darkone iam sure you know that Tyrant whould whip his ass why whould you open this?

the Darkone
You know as I do. That there are some fanboys will say that superman will win, hell check the other threads superman vs galactus now come on. You and I know that some beings are just to damn powerful and to say that superman has a chance of beating galactus is just stupid, come on next somebody will say pre-crisis can beat archangel michael and you that is coming sooner or later. I like DCand marvel but some of these fanboys are so biasis it isn't even funny it's sad.

Quick Freeze
pre-crisis superman can move planets AND has super ventrilaquism!!! he can pretend that that star behind tryant is talking to him and when he turns around superman can push him into it!

eleveninches
Precrisis

kgkg
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
pre-crisis superman can move planets AND has super ventrilaquism!!! he can pretend that that star behind tryant is talking to him and when he turns around superman can push him into it!
lol tyrant at full powered destroyed a galaxy.

Sups will be vaporizing, with the sun.

when tyrant was weak - he kicked - Gladiator , Silver Surfer , Morg , Terrax etc ass at the same time.

At his Prime not many can beat.

Pre-Crisis will be no match, even prime is no match for Full powered (birth) tyrant.

Quick Freeze
uhhhh. . . *puts hand over mouth and all of a sudden kg's lamp is talking to him* *kg turns around and i slap him* *i run away as fast as i can but fall in a well* *i cover my mouth again and make a near-by bush tell an old man walking by to "flee for the news" but he thought i said "free all the jews"* and thus is the true passover story

kgkg
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
uhhhh. . . *puts hand over mouth and all of a sudden kg's lamp is talking to him* *kg turns around and i slap him* *i run away as fast as i can but fall in a well* *i cover my mouth again and make a near-by bush tell an old man walking by to "flee for the news" but he thought i said "free all the jews"* and thus is the true passover story
??????

nice story.

Quick Freeze
wacko sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.