Binary vs. Superman (pre-crisis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Binary

vs.

Superman (pre-crisis)

King Burger
Binary is one of the most powerful, if not the most
powerful, super-human earthling. Her powers extend
beyond just super-strength.

I think she wins, simply because of allt he other
powers she has. Ofcourse, assuming she doesn't allow
him to get close to her that is.

Superherovandal
not if PC Supes sneezes. or throws a planet.

Asian Hulk
Binary is just stronger than Superman

Darth_Erebus
PC Supes sneezes. Binary then gives hum some Nyquil before she kills him.

the Darkone
Binary absorbs all of his solar energy and leaving him for dead.

The Ion
He'll just use his super suction to re-absorb his solar energy.

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm.

At 100 BILLION times the speed of light, Supes punches her into a distant dimension and seals her there with super-vibrations that prevent any escape.

smile

Can, has and would do again! big grin

GalacticStorm
Pre C Supes. Its debatable whether she would win against Post Crisis Supes.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Pre C Supes. Its debatable whether she would win against Post Crisis Supes.

Oh bull! She's smoke the current version of blue pajama man in a second. I'd be harder but she could take the over hyped sneeze machine also.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Oh bull! She's smoke the current version of blue pajama man in a second. I'd be harder but she could take the over hyped sneeze machine also.

Binarys herald level. Post Crisis Supes could debatably beat her. Calm down and notice the inclusion of the word debatably before your next contribution. Pre Crisis Supes would take her out simple as. Binary drew power from a white hole. Her power wasnt infinite and nor was the amount of power she could draw from it before exhausting herself.

leonheartmm
binary is definately NOT herald level. she looked like a mini dark pheonix when she was mad!

armandovalles
Binary is like Skyfather level. She's really scary-powerful. And then when she gets pissed off leonheart's right she's way above Skyfather she's like a mini-Phoenix she'd easily kill Pre-C Supes. I think she'd easily beat Superman Prime even. Binary's SCARY.

The Ion
Originally posted by armandovalles
Binary is like Skyfather level. She's really scary-powerful. And then when she gets pissed off leonheart's right she's way above Skyfather she's like a mini-Phoenix she'd easily kill Pre-C Supes. I think she'd easily beat Superman Prime even. Binary's SCARY.
whistle

Superherovandal
I doubt she'd beat PC Supes who could pull random superpowers out of his butt to beat anyone or Superman Prime who is Supes X100000000...

Lucid Lui
Didn't Gladiator beat Binary?

Cosmic Cube
No more Pre-crisis Superman threads. Seriously it's almost impossible to have a debate about him.

He would fly to the white hole Binary gets her power from and close it.

Ridiculous right? That's Pre-crisis Supes.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I doubt she'd beat PC Supes who could pull random superpowers out of his butt to beat anyone or Superman Prime who is Supes X100000000...

Exactly. You took the words out of my mouth.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Exactly. You took the words out of my mouth.

Agreed. Supes prime is another. He was said to be the most powerful of a clan that included a full blooded imp (not 1M) superman? I dont think DC realized wth they were doing when they made him.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, the writers were smoking crack while writing it !!!
But thats pretty logical........ I mean millions of years inside a sun !!!

Anyway, PC WINS !!!

ZephroCarnelian
Correct, PC Supes would absolutely kick her ass. smile

And Cosmic Cube - there's nought wrong with making a PC Supes thread:

But it should be a rule, that if someone makes a claim that Supes does 'such and such' to beat the enemy, they should produce scans showing him doing that or something similar to indicate that he could.

Agreed? smile

For example:

Armandovalles (or anyone else) "Silver Surfer just zap him with KNite rays and he's dead!!!!"

JediMasterLuke (or... well, okay, just him) "Nah!!! Supez pwns!! He'd smack Surfer like a n00b!! Supez is l33t!!!"

This would not be acceptable.

"Surfer would zap him with KNite."

"No he wouldn't, cos Supes would turn intangible like this (produces scan) and then hit him with a planet destroying punch like this (produces scan)."

This WOULD be acceptable. smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

"Surfer would zap him with KNite."

"No he wouldn't, cos Supes would turn intangible like this (produces scan) and then hit him with a planet destroying punch like this (produces scan)."

This WOULD be acceptable. smile

Has Supes ever turned intangible when confronted with Kryptonite before?

golem370
According to Wikipedia Super strength: While the exact magnitude of Superman's strength is unknown, it is generally accepted that his strength easily surpasses the capacity to lift 100 tons, but how much more is not known exactly. This is because Superman's strength, like his other powers, has fluctuated over time, with the Man of Steel being at times able to shift a planet from its orbit. One figure for Superman's strength is 800,000 tons (pre-The Death of Superman story arc).

ImmortalOne
PreCrisis is damn strong, thats the reason DC rebooted him

ZephroCarnelian
Has Supes ever turned intangible when confronted with Kryptonite before?

Not that I can think of, because usually he completely ignores the fact he has faster than light reactions and just stands there and gets hit by the Knite rad, lol! stick out tongue

But seeing as he can see light moving in slow motion, it's reasonable to assume that in full battle mode, he'd be able to see KNite radiation coming too and become intangible in time. smile

GalacticStorm
Not that I can think of, because usually he completely ignores the fact he has faster than light reactions and just stands there and gets hit by the Knite rad, lol! stick out tongue

But seeing as he can see light moving in slow motion, it's reasonable to assume that in full battle mode, he'd be able to see KNite radiation coming too and become intangible in time. smile

But wouldnt the radiation affect so as to prevent him from being able to turn intangible? Plus how exactly does he turn "intangible"? If its by vibrating his molecules then theres no reason why he wouldnt still be effected is there? confused

ZephroCarnelian
But wouldnt the radiation affect so as to prevent him from being able to turn intangible? Plus how exactly does he turn "intangible"? If its by vibrating his molecules then theres no reason why he wouldnt still be effected is there? confused

Supes CAN vibrate in that way, just like Flash. In that case, you're right, he would get zapped by KNite. smile

But he can also vibrate himself onto other planes of existence - this is how he can travel from dimension to dimension and (in the multiverse) from universe to universe.

This is also how he teleports and flies into hyperspace.

He can phase himself enough out of existence to nullify any effects from KNite and remain invisible long enough for Binary to lose interest.

Then smack her with a planet smashing punch. big grin

GalacticStorm
Supes CAN vibrate in that way, just like Flash. In that case, you're right, he would get zapped by KNite. smile

But he can also vibrate himself onto other planes of existence - this is how he can travel from dimension to dimension and (in the multiverse) from universe to universe.

This is also how he teleports and flies into hyperspace.

He can phase himself enough out of existence to nullify any effects from KNite and remain invisible long enough for Binary to lose interest.

Then smack her with a planet smashing punch. big grin

Dont get me wrong ive already said Pre C Supes would win against her if you recall. Im just trying to get a handle on this version of Supes' abilities.

ZephroCarnelian
I know, mate.

It's quite impressive how civil you are when it's a non-cosmic thread! big grin wink

To explain it a little:

Flash taught Supes how to vibrate his molecules and make himself invisible and intangible. smile Using this tactic, I should imagine KNite probably would affect him.

He can also go intangible in another way. When he was Superboy, he learned how to travel through dimensions.

In the DCU, dimensions are seperated by 'vibrational' barriers. If Supes virbates his atoms to a certain frequency then he can move totally or partially through these barriers, moving to other dimensions and universes. smile

Using this method, KNite most likely wouldn't be able to affect him, as he would only be partly in 'existence.' He has used this same trick to defeat magic before too. smile

---------------------

As for how he'd be able to affect this whilst under the influence of KNite, he couldn't. But he'd do it BEFORE the KNite hits. He sees things moving at the speed of light quite easily. smile

Pre-Crisis Supes in his prime showings packed more than enough punch to defeat any herald level character. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.