Dr. Doom vs The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Synchro
Who'll come out on top?

colossus17
Dr. doom........joker is just a crazy f**k he cant do anything.....to DR. D

brainchild81
Doom wins in seconds. Doom has to have somebody better to fight.

BENITO
DOOM

WindDancer
Joker, he is quite the trickster and far more insane than Von Doom.

Mainstream
True.....Joker isn't one to take lightly.

Victor Von Doom
Haha. Be that as it may, he'd get destroyed.

who?-kid
Doom all the way... really no match... Joker will only survive because, well, he is the Joker, the Batman comics need him, but otherwise => exit Joker.

leonidas
joker has always been overrated to me. if you dropped them both in a desert as they are, joker obviously has no chance. given prep time, that might be more interesting, but i still don't see joker out thinking doom. fraid i can't think of a single scenario where joker wins. anybody who says joker, please be kind enough to give us a scenario (a logical one) where this could happen.

radioboy121
Dr. Doom wins.

Originally posted by WindDancer
Joker, he is quite the trickster and far more insane than Von Doom.

In a Captain America and Batman crossover, Joker is alarmed when his partner the Red Skull is working for the Nazis and says something along the lines "I may be crazy, but I'm an American." I guess he's not totally insane.

brainchild81
Originally posted by leonidas
joker has always been overrated to me. if you dropped them both in a desert as they are, joker obviously has no chance. given prep time, that might be more interesting, but i still don't see joker out thinking doom. fraid i can't think of a single scenario where joker wins. anybody who says joker, please be kind enough to give us a scenario (a logical one) where this could happen. ditto

doctorstrongbad
Doctor doom wins this.

jplatinum
Doom is too smart to fall for even one of Joker's little tricks.
He can also, make just about any device he wants to make.
He can just blast the fire out of Mr. J. too.
That is always a good one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.