Judge Dredd Versus Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
SO could John armed with his over the top sense of justice take down Frank's vigilantism???

LordFear
Ok since nobody wants to reply I will.
I think Punisher's sheer will and disturbed mind would prevail but he would take some heavy damage.

Mainstream
Punisher!!!!!!!!fighting19

Nataku8188
LMAO. Dredd like WOAH.

whirlysplat
Dredd instandtly. After all he is the law!

LordFear
I think Punisher would put the kibosh on him.

MERCILOUS
yes, here it is.

grey fox
four words I AM THE LAW

whirlysplat
Originally posted by grey fox
four words I AM THE LAW

Thats three words and a letter, but your sentiment is correct big grin

doctorstrongbad
Does the Punisher get to use his van? That van is awesome. With his van he wins.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by LordFear
Ok since nobody wants to reply I will.
I think Punisher's sheer will and disturbed mind would prevail but he would take some heavy damage.

You know... nobody was replying because they were too busy replying to MY version of this fight wink

Gamma Crush!
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Thats three words and a letter, but your sentiment is correct big grin "I" is a word.

Dredd wins.

Unless Frank gets the van, of course.

MERCILOUS
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t323840.html

Mider
Missionary Man beats them both but then again no one knows who He is, but for the purposes of this thread i dont know who'd win there both armed to the teeth but i guess Punisher has that much more firepower but hand to hand i think i heard Punisher beat Batman i know for sure Judge Dredd did.

MERCILOUS
No way, Batman treated Frank like a child, Dredd is on Bat's level.

Mider
like i said you guys should have looked at my Missionary Man thread He was the Hero of the Cursed Earth even Judge Dredd almost didnt servive out there and Missionary Man is cleaning up the place.

yugotank
Frank has no chance. The Punisher is beaten, booked and given 20 years for being so boring....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.