Thanos vs. Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Searched for this thread and it didnt come up... so with no prep which powerhouse wins... im leaning towards tyrant from what i heard, but i never like to go against Thanos

Mainstream
Thanos

kgkg
they battled already.

Thanos got owned , he even had the energy of Morg.

Tyrant > Skyfathers > Thanos

nimbus006
Thats what i thought, just wasnt sure

Sentry
Give Thanos some decent prep time though, he could pull it off. The guys a tricky bastard.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Give Thanos some decent prep time though, he could pull it off. The guys a tricky bastard.

He can't do with his own powers.

Thanos with prep time beated LT , Eternity etc. so let's not give him prep time.

Thanos steals /gets new power to defeat opponents that are stronger than him.

But thanos did get morg's (energy) and still got owned

nimbus006
no prep i just wanted to know who was more powerful, not whos trickier or smarter

the Darkone
This thread has be done before. Tyrant beat thanos during cosmic powers series. Tyrant was to powerful at his normal state, after thanos gain enough info on tyrant he retreated.

Linkalicious
Thanos didn't get "owned"....he held his own.

His retreat was tactical...and it pissed Tyrant off.

Mainstream
true.

Molecule man
No he knew that he would get owned if he didn't retreat. Tyrant is out of his league

Linkalicious
Nothing would piss me off more than having someone steal something from me, then fight me, then say "I win" before leaving...

I'd rip the universe apart if I was Tyrant.

eleveninches
If tyrant can beat prime, he can surely beat thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.