Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MerMorgan02
Hey, peeps! who here likes Avatar; the Last Airbender?
Katara rox my sox!!!!!!!!!

Come here 2 talk about Aang, Katara, Sokka, Appa, Momo, and Zuko (aka, the guy w/ the scar)!!!

who's the best; Waterbenders FirebendersAirbenders or Earthbenders?

How do u think Aang's gonna stop the Firebenders?

Speak ur mind about it here!!

VicmCruz3663
I have always thought...what it would be like to be a air bender..I think that thats better cause you can fly and stuff but out fire and otherstuff

MerMorgan02
hmmmm....I like waterbending a whole lot. water's my fav element, even tho my sign is Fire. give me ur month of birth, tell me roughly where in the month it is (Beginning, middle, end), and I can tell u ur sign.

Do u watch the show?

VicmCruz3663
Ph yeah of course..well lets see I am born in the beggining of April...amy,pre specific?

MerMorgan02
hmmm.... beginning of April, lemme c........
Aries! ur the ram, bold, head-strong, and also a fire sign, a sure sign of bravery and courage. (I'm an astrology bum big grin )

doesn't make u a firebender, tho, which is good.

Frozen*Flame
I Love this show!! Aang looks awesome w/ the arrow on his head!!!

MerMorgan02
Appa has an arrow, 2. there must b some connection, w/ the airbending thing.

GGgrievous725
this show should be marked officially gay i couldn't even finish one episode it was so gay some old dude was like half naked throughout the show and when he got captured the people didn't bother to give him clothes they gave him like a friggin rag

MerMorgan02
uh.....................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................

ur completely missing the point!!!!!!! mad Avatar isn't all like that! Besides, it was supposed to point out the differences of the two nations. It is NOT gay. stick out tongue

Lyla_15
I loove Avatar! I'd be an Airbender or a Waterbender (By choice) I think aang is cute... See my sig for things like that big grin Hey MerMorgan, You hve a picture of Lyoko on your sig? That's on of my favorite shows.

MerMorgan02
nice! PM me, Lyla! wink

MerMorgan02
BTW, it's Sokka, on ur location, not Sakka, just 2 let u no...big grin

darht dude
the air benders
war
war

MerMorgan02
point taken. wink

Blanka
earth rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.