Boon's death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elmo_in_space
do you think that Boons death with cause Sajid and Boon's sister to break up. (i can never remember her name!)

Morning_Glory
Shannon... and no

forumcrew
i think theres also a thread for boone, you also spelled sayid wrong

elmo_in_space
sorry about the spelling...
just wanted to start a new thread. i just joined and i didnt want to wade through a really long one

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
U dont need 2...just join in the convo...most of the time were rambling bout nuthin neway

I think this thread she be deleted or sumthin...coz some people who aint up 2 that ep dont wanna who died

Pirate_monkey
boone dies???? (((shock horror))))eekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeek

ilvorlandobloom
Boone! y did u have to die???? cry

Morning_Glory
pirate monkey- you already knew that boone dies

Pyrofly
im sorry but boone dying is kinda old news... no offence or anything

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Some peep's don't live in America n other places like that so they havn't seen episodes..ya da ya da...wat am i sayin...wat do i care roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pyrofly
^good point

Pirate_monkey
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
pirate monkey- you already knew that boone dies soo im still shocked....what episode does he die in?

sblomie545
i think 20

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Yep 20 yes i havn't seen the ep but I know all Mweheheheheheheheheheeeee evillaugh

Arcane
in aus we just had the ep where Boone n Lock find the steel on the floor, right at teh end, after tehy revive Charlie

cindy8219
I was so sad when he got killed off the show. Why couldn't they kill one of the "other" survivors?!?! Not my dear Ian. sad

sblomie545
honestly- i mean kill one of the ugly characters

cindy8219
Originally posted by sblomie545
honestly- i mean kill one of the ugly characters

laughing I couldn't help but laugh at this.

sblomie545
happy

Arcane
yeh like that lady whos husband went to the toilet and hasnt came back

Pirate_monkey
honestly- i mean kill one of the ugly characters thats a good idea shifty

sblomie545
i like the shift eyes effect...

Pirate_monkey
shifty *is plotting* shifty

sblomie545
haha plottity plot
shifty

Morning_Glory
bored huh?

sblomie545
haha sry thats a thing with me and my friend kathryn

Morning_Glory
ok confused

Pirate_monkey
haha plottity plot
shifty makes sense shifty

Morning_Glory
no

Pirate_monkey
yes...shifty

Morning_Glory
NO blink

Pirate_monkey
yes....shifty

KillTheLight
hungry

Morning_Glory
puke sorry my headaches are making me feel funny

KillTheLight
eat some boar flavoured pizza pizza

Morning_Glory
no.. i think that will make it worse ill

KillTheLight
put on sawyer glasses only then will you be cured sawyer..

Morning_Glory
i have contacts in right now

KillTheLight
take them out and throw them out of your window..and order your self some glasses of hotness sawyer

Morning_Glory
i have glasses at home.. I wear them when i dont have contacts in... and my head still hurts- I think its all from looking at the computer to much...meh!

sblomie545
Originally posted by Pirate_monkey
yes....shifty

again with the shifty eyes wink
how about rolly eyes roll eyes (sarcastic)
confused

Morning_Glory
shifty eyes creep me out

KillTheLight
shifty shifty eyes smiley is hot droolio

Morning_Glory
i love this guy ---> punk2

KillTheLight
i lover this guy---> sawyer

Morning_Glory
meh! I had that guy! ... we had fun shifty in your bed in England...

thanks for letting us use your room!

KillTheLight
that so did not happen cause me and him eloped to paris the other week cause blink<----- he kept on stalking me ....maybe you got it on with this guy instead...nerd..thanks for letting me know you used my room ...i'll have to acid wash my sheets now...

sblomie545
confused

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by KillTheLight
that so did not happen cause me and him eloped to paris the other week cause blink<----- he kept on stalking me ....maybe you got it on with this guy instead...nerd..thanks for letting me know you used my room ...i'll have to acid wash my sheets now...

you may have eloped in Paris but I had him the week before

and it was this guy ---> sawyer I always remember faces

sblomie545
blink

KillTheLight
you cant have had him the week before cause we were at a book convention...aww just admit it you had mr buck teeth and you loverd it..nerd

Morning_Glory
a book convention on what? on cheese doodles?

sblomie545
yes b/c we all know there can be plenty of books written about cheese doodles

Morning_Glory
confused i highly doubt it

KTL doesnt want to face the fact I was with her man sawyer

KillTheLight
confused i highly doubt it

KTL doesnt want to face the fact I was with her man sawyer

Mg doesnt want to face the fact that she's the real reason why we eloped to Paris and went to a book convention..it's cause it's really her and her husband that are stalking us...she's all deluded thinking that she can have my mr sawyer..she even tried to buy a blow up version..but ended up with this guy ..nerd..she even married it...she such a freak...

Pirate_monkey
you scare me sometimes........blink ah well.....plotity plot *is still plotting* shiftyshiftyshiftyshiftyshiftyshifty

Morning_Glory
a book convention in Paris.. whoa! way to spend you time when in Paris...

I want to go to Paris somedaysad

Im going to chicago in a month!!! whooo

sblomie545
plotting tis much fun
mmm... plottity plot...
my math classes are productive (haha thats where my friend kathryn and i came up with the plottity plot dealio)
haha i said dealio laughing out loud

Pirate_monkey
plottity plot shifty

sblomie545
cool

TrAnCeDuO
Originally posted by Arcane
yeh like that lady whos husband went to the toilet and hasnt came back

^before you all continue with your pointless dribble can any of you tell me what happened to this woman?

charmedFairy
mr sawyer is mine

sblomie545
mr. charlie is mine happy

Morning_Glory
Boone was on tonights episode... but as a corpse cry

sblomie545
crybaby that was so sad! sad

poor boone
stupid locke

xLiNdS x 622x
Mr. dead Boone was mine..when he was alive cry......fine i call Mr. Jack then

sblomie545
mr. dead boone would be kinda creepy

haha i can see you serenading a dead boone laughing out loud

xLiNdS x 622x
I can see myself serenading a dead Boone too..haha

OMG i was watchin it last night and my sister decided to come into my room and be annoying during Boony's funeral so i started screaming and my mom was like "Get out of her room, you know how she gets during Lost hour!"...it was the funniest thing! But still sad that she made me miss a couple seconds of the funeral.... sad

sblomie545
HAHAHAH! thats hysterical, you know how she gets during LOST hour

it was sooo annoying yesterday, i was watching lost and i convinced my friend to start watching it, so yesterday was the first time she watched it, and i was really into the ep. but she kept asking me all these questions (she decided to call me during the show to ask me all this stuff) i was like: AHH SHUT UP!!! lol it was pretty funny

every1 in my family ignores me when lost is on, they're just like, oh lost is on, better not bother sarah! lol pretty funny stuff right here
laughing out loud

xLiNdS x 622x
lol...3 of my friends are mad at me right now because they called me during LOST and i wouldn't talk to them

Morning_Glory
... lol... no expression

sblomie545
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
lol...3 of my friends are mad at me right now because they called me during LOST and i wouldn't talk to them

happens to me all the time embarrasment

Pirate_monkey
LOST ROCKS! when i watch it i hate it when the commercials come on and ipace until LOST is back....is that wierd?

Morning_Glory
no

KillTheLight
yes it is ..you should be emptying out your drooling bucket so you can fill it up again once the commercials are over.. not pacing tsk!

xLiNdS x 622x
laughing

·•Lost_Freeak•·
SAYID!!!! drooly no expression
i finally saw Boone's death cry even tho i didnt like him....it was sad cry

Morning_Glory
it was sad cry ...

^ is that a new sig??

Pirate_monkey
Originally posted by KillTheLight
yes it is ..you should be emptying out your drooling bucket so you can fill it up again once the commercials are over.. not pacing tsk! but my servant does that...

sblomie545
laughing

i pace sometimes too... lol... and it probably is weird... but idk...

charmedFairy
luckies, my parents dont care if its lost or not theyll drag me out of my room if they need me for sumthingsad

KillTheLight
aww i'd die if i had to miss a sawyerlicious moment...you should tape the show the same time your watching it cF..that way...you can re watch it ..if your parents are always calling you to do stuff...

sblomie545
ur smat

but my parents are evil and think that im like this drug dealing ish type person and im always getting grounded so i keep missing lost! well actually ive been seeing most of them lately but i missed last weeks
crybaby

KillTheLight
i missed last weeks too..cry..it sucks that your parents ground you and stuff.. i feel your pain..used to happen to me all the time..when i was younger...but my dad still accuses me of being high all the time..but I just ignore him now..yes

Pirate_monkey
my parents think i should be partying but i prefer to watch lost...

laughing

i pace sometimes too... lol... and it probably is weird... but idk... are you calling me wierd?

KillTheLight

tell them you do all your partying in the island party thread...(that noone seems to use ..ninja...)

Pirate_monkey
i will try!

sblomie545

are you calling me wierd?

embarrasment

Pirate_monkey
you are? eek!

sblomie545
suuure, if thats wat u want

Arcane
how did boone die???

KillTheLight
he was in a plane and it fell of a cliff...he died slowly from the injuries..cry

xLiNdS x 622x
painful memories....sad

newkid1029
when does lost come on?

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by newkid1029
when does lost come on?
the 2nd season airs some time in october

ilvorlandobloom
i just saw tonight's epi and boone was in it and he was so gorgeous! why couldn't an ugly person die? glare

Mønkey
because then viewers wouldnt obsess about why that character died... i mean no one would care if someone ugly died...i would but most people no... no expression

ilvorlandobloom
yeah... its just not fair...

Morning_Glory

charmedFairy
no u wouldnt ninja

either way noone on lost at least all the main characters are ugly except well..hurley.. embarrasment but i mean the back cast has died before like that guy steve died and artz and theyre ugly smile..were

Morning_Glory
YES i would

charmedFairy
nope

Morning_Glory
if Hurley died you would be ok with it...

if Daniell died I would be ok with it... cause she gets on my nerves

charmedFairy
no, just because hurley's not exactly attractive physically doesnt mean i dont like him eat i want danielle to die too,dont like her..

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, she attacked Claire and took her baby!

KillTheLight
if hurley lost weight he would be pretty decent looking erm..and even if he doesnt lose his weight i'd still be gutted if he was killed of i like his character..and no i dont want danielle to die..hurley and her would be so cute together..happy

charmedFairy
angelno..

Morning_Glory
I dont want Locke to die...and I think there a few people that want him to die... he's probably one of my fav characters on the show...

i think hurley should cut his hair... it bugs me... i bet bugs and mice have made some nests in there

KillTheLight
Originally posted by charmedFairy
angelno..

yes chair they have tons in common.. like hurley was in the looney bin and danielle is mental happy..

Morning_Glory
no .. i like the thought of them being together

Daniel shouldnt be with anyone.. till she discovers a shower

KillTheLight
no .. i like the thought of them being together

Daniel shouldnt be with anyone.. till she discovers a shower

tsk! she could sweat of all her dirt when she makes love to hurley..no expression

i bet you all just pictured that and drooled

Morning_Glory
I meant to say .. I dont like the thought of them being together...blah blah ...

and I am not picturing that kind of smuttyness

charmedFairy
what kind of smutyness is there no expression

Morning_Glory
you know....

cristy_b
oh my god boone is goin 2 die this is terrible news

Mønkey
boone dies jawdrop how can he die again? stick out tongue

~*Angel_Wingz*~
boone dies? cry

Solo
I don't think Boone is dead.

charmedFairy
he is. anyone who hasnt watched all of season one shouldnt come in here, its all spoilers erm

Solo
Originally posted by charmedFairy
he is. anyone who hasnt watched all of season one shouldnt come in here, its all spoilers erm
Nah, I believe everyone on the island has a dopple-ganger. Therefore, the evil version of Boone is still out and about on the island.

ilvorlandobloom
That would be cool, then loveIan Somerhalderlove would come back!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ~*Angel_Wingz*~
boone dies? cry

sorry... thats super old news for a lot of us... hope it didnt ruin it to much for you... it's still a really sad episode cry

cristy_b
wat will i do without boone my life is over.... only jokein ive still got charlie... havent i he dnt die as well does he? sad

charmedFairy
no expression

_Sanctuary_
BOONE DIES?!?!?!?!

Shadowfighter
Argh! They've said yes, like, 5 million times!

_Sanctuary_
big grin I've seen it now...... cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.