Strength Tests

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Contestants:
1) Classic Juggernaut
2) Current Savage Hulk
3) Current Colossus
4) Ultimate Thing
5) Current Thor
6) Current Hercules
7) AoA Gladiator
8) Current She-Hulk
9) Mainstream Apocalypse (not allowed to increase size above 20')
9) Current Sasquatch
10) Current Wonderman (w/ Purple Aura)

How many BENCH PRESS reps of the BAXTER BUILDING can each guy do? Who does the most? (the building is psionically holded from crumbling)

How far can each guy THROW a 70-TON ARMY TANK? Who throws it the farthest?

Who can do the MOST DAMAGE to a AVERAGE-SIZED MOUNTAIN in 1 PUNCH? (not allowed to get speed, just standing there, only one hand, not two) Who damages it the most?

ZephroCarnelian
Hulk would win in every single event.

If there was a speed event then he might not be the best.

But in terms of sheer lifting, throwing, punching strength - he is the king.

armandovalles
I highly doubt that cuz he'll stay at base strength cuz he doesnt have the time to get angry, nor will he get angry by hitting a mountain, etc.

LordFear
Classic Juggy

whirlysplat
None of them except gladiato could bench it. It would fall apart forall the others. When gladiator lifted it Read (in a thought bubble) stated it was impossible and deduced Gladiator's powers were psionic not physical.

whirlysplat
In the other events depends on the writer

kgkg
Gladiator is the strongest.

Hulk can beat him only while he is very angry.

whirlysplat
Gladiator is the strongest psionic (thats not real strength)

ZephroCarnelian
It says at the start of the tread that the building will be psionically held together anyway.

And people have told me that Hulk held up the mountain that Molecule Man dropped on him and the others, even whilst he wasn't angry...

armandovalles
no he didnt really hold it up he just braced it for a few seconds while iron man blasted a whole in it for everyone to escape threw.

whirlysplat
Yeah Secret wars a marketing ploy by Mattel for toys

ZephroCarnelian
A few seconds? I've never read the actual issue, but I'm sure people have told me it was longer than that.

If it wasn't, then I've seen much greater feats of strength...

In comics, not real life...

Obviously...

Mainstream
Originally posted by armandovalles
The Contestants:
1) Classic Juggernaut
2) Current Savage Hulk
3) Current Colossus
4) Ultimate Thing
5) Current Thor
6) Current Hercules
7) AoA Gladiator
8) Current She-Hulk
9) Mainstream Apocalypse (not allowed to increase size above 20')
9) Current Sasquatch
10) Current Wonderman (w/ Purple Aura)

How many BENCH PRESS reps of the BAXTER BUILDING can each guy do? Who does the most? (the building is psionically holded from crumbling)

How far can each guy THROW a 70-TON ARMY TANK? Who throws it the farthest?

Who can do the MOST DAMAGE to a AVERAGE-SIZED MOUNTAIN in 1 PUNCH? (not allowed to get speed, just standing there, only one hand, not two) Who damages it the most?

Mainstream Apocalypse....I like the sound of that...but if he got big...and I mean big big..he'd be strongest.

armandovalles
yea it was only a few seconds that Hulk held up the mountain for.

armandovalles
and just so u know MAINSTREAM, Apoc is not allowed to grow above 20'.

whirlysplat
Yup then Iron Man blew it away as I remember although Secret Wars is worth forgetting

ZephroCarnelian
Wow.

Then Supes has performed much more impressive stuff than that lol! When people are supporting Hulk in threads and they bring that feat up, I thought he was supporting it for half the issue or something, whilst the other heroes are busy doing something vital to save the world lol.

And if Hulk doesn't have the chance to get angry and gain more strength - then I'd have to go with Gladdy. He's got some serious strength at base level.

Plus - when he sees how easily he's whupping everyone else, he'd only grow stronger lol! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.