Colossus vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Whats harder, steel or rock?

Current Thing: Average CL 100+

VS

Current Colossus: Average CL 100+

Mainstream
Colossus steel breaks rock.

armandovalles
yea, well i think currently the Thing would win cuz they are they same strength basically, but the Thing has much more heart and is a much better fighter.

black robb
Originally posted by armandovalles
yea, well i think currently the Thing would win cuz they are they same strength basically, but the Thing has much more heart and is a much better fighter. you'd be pretty pissed if you had no wiener

Mainstream
you saying the Thing has no "thing"?

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
you saying the Thing has no "thing"? if he had one he wouldn't be so pissed

whirlysplat
Poor Alicia if thats true which I don't thing it is

Mainstream
I guess he'd have to be happy if he has one....I mean...it'd always be rock hard won't it...heh heh heh heh.

black robb
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Poor Alicia if thats true which I don't thing it is if he does have one it's probably just a weird stone column that would probably kill her

black robb
I guess he'd have to be happy if he has one....I mean...it'd always be rock hard won't it...heh heh heh heh. laughing

colossus17
guys the thing has a weiner it has been stated before....he used it to deafet SS ....

DigiMark007
Originally posted by colossus17
guys the thing has a weiner it has been stated before....he used it to deafet SS ....

eek!

I have horrible images swirling through my head after reading that...how exactly did he "use it" to defeat someone?? Or do I not want to know?

-DM

P.S. I read an alternate history comic where he had a son (same rock skin and all), the comic was called Universe X...so apparently he had one in that.

Mainstream
Alica used her powers to makes Ben two twin boys....they didn't have the kids the "old fashion way."

black robb
Alica used her powers to makes Ben two twin boys....they didn't have the kids the "old fashion way." the old fashioned way is having the stork deliver the baby of course

Mainstream
ummmmm not quite what I meant....your folks haven't given you the birds and bees talk have they?

DigiMark007
High class discussions we have here at KMC...

"So, does Thing have a wiener?....discuss."

lol...

-DM

colossus17
guys seriously.......ignorat people check the issue where he "clobbers" the SS with his wiener.....it has been said that when combined with ben's will power its one of the strongest weapons on earth.

Mainstream
I remember that comic it was titled......*dramantic opera music plays* "Beware the Thing's Thing"

black robb
guys seriously.......ignorat people check the issue where he "clobbers" the SS with his wiener.....it has been said that when combined with ben's will power its one of the strongest weapons on earth. not even Thor's hammer can compete with Thing's boner

Mainstream
It was said that the Thing's Thing is a weapon of supreme power....legend has it that it could even stop the Juggernaut. Doom, Apoc, even Lex Luthor have all wanted Things rock....attachment for their Sinister Scheme's...hell even Mr. Sinister wasn't the rocky rock for his sinister experiments. It is also believed that in the marvel universes darkness hour...Ben Grims thing will be needed to bring the light back into a bleak troubled time.

black robb
God help us if his johnson ends up in the wrong hands

Mainstream
Doom could make the Thing spear of doom!

black robb
Whats harder, steel or rock?

Current Thing: Average CL 100+

VS

Current Colossus: Average CL 100+ by the way sorry for ruining your forum

colossus17
exactly guys........it's the perfect combination of mystical energies and science....it obsorbes radiation from its enviornment.....making it stronger....hell in a few years the thing's thing will be so strong it will be able to take out a celestial......it has been stated by the elders..that it could potentially be more powerful then the heart of the universe....

LordFear
WTF are you people talking about?

armandovalles
REALLY! WTF ARE U PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT? THE THING'S ROCK C*CK, THATS DISGUSTING, I POSTED A THREAD AND I EXPECTED PEOPLE TO DISCUSS WHO WOULD WIN, THING OR COLOSSUS, NOT HOW BIG THING'S THING IS.

colossus17
we are talking about things of great importance

DigiMark007
Personally, this is as much fun as I've had in a while on this forum....horribly wrong? Yes. But fun evil face

Sorry too armando...but I didn't start it (begins pointing fingers wildly at other members)

-DM

colossus17
whistle

colossus17
its all black robb he induced me to to start it

armandovalles
i dont care who started it just stop it!

colossus17
YES SIR!!

DigiMark007
Colossus wins

angel

-DM

Metalmanx
Colossus wins. And don't say that Thing has sooo much more fighting experience than Colossus. They've both been around for pretty much the same amount of time, had pretty much the same amount of battles, and are both just well-trained. Hell, I'd go so far to say that Colossus has more fighting ability than Thing. Colossus has been training with the X-men since he joined, learning new techniques all the time and being trained by fighting experts like Wolverine and Colossus. Colossus is by no means a rookie to the fighting arts.

I think it would be a MOST incredible match. I don't know why they haven't done that yet. It would have to be a volume. A meer comic book could not contain the raw power of thier battle.

Colossus wins, though not easily at all.

(Not biased, by the way. I feel that I need to say this because of my signature.)

laydiiplayette
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Colossus wins. And don't say that Thing has sooo much more fighting experience than Colossus. They've both been around for pretty much the same amount of time, had pretty much the same amount of battles, and are both just well-trained. Hell, I'd go so far to say that Colossus has more fighting ability than Thing. Colossus has been training with the X-men since he joined, learning new techniques all the time and being trained by fighting experts like Wolverine and Colossus. Colossus is by no means a rookie to the fighting arts.

I think it would be a MOST incredible match. I don't know why they haven't done that yet. It would have to be a volume. A meer comic book could not contain the raw power of thier battle.

Colossus wins, though not easily at all.

(Not biased, by the way. I feel that I need to say this because of my signature.)

He trained himself?

colossus17
yes colossus has this inherent ability within himslef to teach himself new styles of fighting......its amazing...

armandovalles
dude, your on crack if u think colossus has more fighting ability than the thing, the thing, in fighting ability, is at the same fighting skills level as the person the taught colossus how to fight for god's sake, Wolverine. Colossus cant keep up with that.

colossus17
wolverine and the thing are not on the same level......wolverine is a trained ninja.....he mastered more styles then bats and caps combined.....its just that...he usually uses his berserker rage ..to fight.....so its not clearly evident....what does the thing do, "its clobbering time", exactly he just beats the sh*t out of people without using alot of skills......they are not incorperated into his fighting style....

pr1983
ok...

firstly, this thread has been done before... i know because i lost a lot of sleep in it...

two... thing is a brawler, technique wise he is vastly inferior to wolverine...

colossus is stronger, more durable and i'll bet faster...

he is also more likely to use his noggin more...

armandovalles
the thing is superior to colossus in every way except for strength which he is not far behind in and durability which he is also not far behind in, plus the thing has way more heart, he'll never give up.

pr1983
the thing is superior to colossus in every way except for strength which he is not far behind in and durability which he is also not far behind in, plus the thing has way more heart, he'll never give up.

what is he superior in?

and heart... cos colossus has none right? please...

colossus17
sorry to bust ur b***s but sometimes heart is just not enough....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by laydiiplayette
He trained himself?

Yea, sorry about that. I meant to say by "Wolverine and CYCLOPS."

Sorry about the confusion, I don't know what I was thinking.

Metalmanx
Are you trying to say that Colossus has no heart when he fights? He probably has the most heart out of any of the X-men. Actually, I will clearly and undoubtedly say that Colossus does, indeed, have more heart than any of the other X-men.

When Colossus fights, he fights for a purpose, a vision if you will. He fights for himself, for the world, but most of all, his loved ones. He will do everything in his power to defeat his opponent, ESPECIALLY if his friends/family is involved somehow.

Colossus has heart.

Colossus will also win this fight.

pr1983
not forgetting colossus sacrificed his own life so that every other mutant could live...

colossus17
i agree they make him look all good all the time...and dont let him exort his full potential if he would have the bas ass attitude thing has all the time he would be one bad madaf***er....they do show his darker side in the ultimats.....

pr1983
i agree they make him look all good all the time...and dont let him exort his full potential if he would have the bas ass attitude thing has all the time he would be one bad madaf***er....they do show his darker side in the ultimats.....

true... but thats what he is... he's similar to superman(in personality), he doesnt like to use maximum force unless its absolutely neccessary...

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by black robb
if he does have one it's probably just a weird stone column that would probably kill her

Best. Quote. Ever.

colossus17
lol....dude dont even start that again.....

armandovalles
yea really, dont start that again.

Piedmon
I think this one is pretty much up in the air, at least physically speaking. Mentally, however, Ben Grimm is generally more determined and fierce then Piotr. Sure, Colossus is stalwart when defending his friends and home, but Ben is from brooklyn, he's a scrapper by nature. So I give this to Thing, 6/10.

armandovalles
im totally with u Piedmon.

DigiMark007
Lighten up a little arman...just some harmless fun (that other people that aren't me started...*points finger*). lol

I'd agree with the colossus supporters though. Even if Thing can fight slightly better, they'll both get some blows in and eventually the extra strength/durability of Colossus will win out.

-DM

Metalmanx
...Piotr's from Russia! He has to fight for his life as well. And yea, I am in fact comparing Brooklyn to Russia. Russian mafia anyone? Or just the Russian government for that matter. Both of them have been against Piotr and his family since he was born.

In my book, they're both some hardcore scrappers by nature.

Piedmon
Ultimate Colossus is the one connected with the mafia..... the regular version was just a farm boy....

colossus17
Rage, i am made of Rage!!, an ultimate prrove to the fact that colossus is not the pussy people think he is

black robb
its all black robb he induced me to to start it you f***ing sellout

black robb
the thing is superior to colossus in every way except for strength which he is not far behind in and durability which he is also not far behind in, plus the thing has way more heart, he'll never give up. the Thing is especially superior in one aspect wink

armandovalles
dude in the ultimate versions of the thing and colossus the thing is much stronger in my opinion.

black robb
The thing has more "muscle" than Colossus

colossus17
you black robb i am not a sell out i meant it as a joke...actually i started with the whole his weiner could channel and absorb cosmic radiation shit....and was the ultimate weapon....when i said u induced me i meant it as a joke....

black robb
you black robb i am not a sell out i meant it as a joke...actually i started with the whole his weiner could channel and absorb cosmic radiation shit....and was the ultimate weapon....when i said u induced me i meant it as a joke.... it's ok i was joking big grin

DigiMark007
I think he knows...

armandovalles
and if were talking about the ultimate versions now, the thing is much stronger, much more durable, probably no better than colossus in fighting skills though since in ultimate FF the thing is really young compared to mainstream, and the reed also stated in one issue (sry, i forget which one) that the ben is probably so strong now that he can leap huge distances in a single bound, so that makes him more hulk-like also, plus in a wizard magazine it states ultimate colossus is over 7', about 900 to 1,000 pounds, and that the Thing is 6'8'', and 3/4 of a ton which is about 1,500 pounds.

juggernaut74
reed also stated in one issue (sry, i forget which one) that the ben is probably so strong now that he can leap huge distances in a single bound I read all of the Ult. FF # 1-17 and do not recall him being told he could do that. Johnny told him once that he could take the Hulk on but not leap huge distances.

pr1983
firstly, ultimate versions are weaker than 616 versions... fact...

second... go here...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27495&highlight=colossus+thing

thats the thread for this debate...

Piedmon
Rage, i am made of Rage!!, an ultimate prrove to the fact that colossus is not the pussy people think he is

In that instance, though, Piotr was ROYALLY pissed off.

If this is just an exhibition match, he's not going to give his all.

armandovalles
dude they only version of an ultimate character that is weaker than his 616 version is thor, who is only a bit weaker in ultimate, but is much more ruthless.

pr1983
dude they only version of an ultimate character that is weaker than his 616 version is thor, who is only a bit weaker in ultimate, but is much more ruthless.

no, they are all weaker in terms of strength, the ultimate universe tries to be more realistic...

armandovalles
no dude, their all much stronger. trust me.

pr1983
no dude, their all much stronger. trust me.

no they're not, marvel said so...

armandovalles
marvel didnt say so cuz its not true.

pr1983
marvel didnt say so cuz its not true.

do you know how much 100 tons actually is?

and you know if they didnt how?

Metalmanx
Ya know, I've always wondered. People of super strength (Hulk, Juggy, Colossus, Thing, etc.) should all be able to do a super hump like the Hulk. In fact, I'm SURE it possible for them to do it. If Hulk can do it and weighs as much as he does, then there is absolutely no reason as to why the Thing, Colossus, or Juggernaut cannot do the same. In fact, it is absolutely illogical to think otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.