A thought about who Grevious really is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jango_Fett_A
I was just watching clone wars and i noticed the resemblance between Durge and General Grevious. They have a similar body, face and everything, also, just as Durge disappears, Grevious comes. Besides, didn't the seperatists find all "Grevious's" internal organs and enclosed them in his metallic body, I think it's Durge... If you watch clone wars episode 21 and 8, you will see what i mean, if you have a different opinion, please share it big grin

SnakeEyes
I am not so sure about that, because I have a comic that GG makes an appearance in. And then later, in a different comic, Durge is killed.

jackstain
i bet he's really............

General Grievous

DCLXVI
Grievous was a Kalee(sh) warlord, who was saved from death by Sidious' medics. wink
It's in the VD, so it's official.

mephistodesigns
That's also covered in the SW Visionaries graphic novel from Dark Horse which was done by the concept artists. They used the backstory which they came up with and gave to Lucas when they showed the designs, the artists usually come up with some tid bit about what or why a character is what it is and Lucas builds on it.

And yes, Durge did not die until AFTER Grievous showed up. If you read Labrynth of Evil, the novel that ties directly into ROTS, you'll find that he was even at Geonosis during the battle of the same name, he was in the catacombs and made his escape because they didn't want the jedi to know about him yet. They found several dead Jedi which they've discovered were killed at his hands. You also see his fighter depart Geonosis in the game Republic Commando.

Mist
durge is dead...he aint coming back...grievous was around before he died, so your theory of durge reappearing as grievous is...well......dead.

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by mephistodesigns
That's also covered in the SW Visionaries graphic novel from Dark Horse which was done by the concept artists. They used the backstory which they came up with and gave to Lucas when they showed the designs, the artists usually come up with some tid bit about what or why a character is what it is and Lucas builds on it.

And yes, Durge did not die until AFTER Grievous showed up. If you read Labrynth of Evil, the novel that ties directly into ROTS, you'll find that he was even at Geonosis during the battle of the same name, he was in the catacombs and made his escape because they didn't want the jedi to know about him yet. They found several dead Jedi which they've discovered were killed at his hands. You also see his fighter depart Geonosis in the game Republic Commando. Yep!! I am surprised that this book is not talked about more here, as it is a perfect prequel to episode 3, and with so much of the info being given to the author by Lucas himself, its as close to canon as we are going to get on matters like Sifo-Dyas and General Grievous' origin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.