POOR POPE... Dead Pope, Live Pope, Evil Pope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Many churchs have taught that THIS new Pope will be the Antichrist! He will be mortally wounded and survive. He will be incarnated with Satan himself. Lookin at the guy, I just can't see it....Will he force us to take the Mark of the Beast. eek! We will be killed if we don't by the evil Pope.

giljotiini

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by debbiejo
Many churchs have taught that THIS new Pope will be the Antichrist! He will be mortally wounded and survive. He will be incarnated with Satan himself. Lookin at the guy, I just can't see it....Will he force us to take the Mark of the Beast. eek! We will be killed if we don't by the evil Pope.

giljotiini

Worry not of tommorrow, but rather of the toils today. Let God's will be done, and if he be the anitchrist, than I pray for all Christians to be strong and remain faithful. It's worth it in the end.

King Burger
It says alot about those "Christians" that attack this Pope,
considering that he was one of the kindest and noblest soul
to ever occupy that position.

debbiejo
Originally posted by King Burger

It was also mentioned about the last one also, But as far as i have read and heard from different religious groups, they believe this one is it.

So Sad...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by King Burger

You mean Pope Benedict. He was a natzi. I'm Catholic and I love the Pope dearly, but what i'm saying is that if God wants the world to end, let him have his fun.

King Burger
A nazi? Because he he's german?

PrinceofBlades
No, he was a Nazi in WWII

King Burger
He was a german kid who had to enroll int he Hitler Youth, and
later was drafted into the miltary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Cardinal_Ratzinger

Echuu
I highly doubt its the Pope- yes he is influential but would he have that much influence? Plus; he's old.

PrinceofBlades
Yes, you apperantly can not possibly comprehend the power of the pope. Look how Pope John Paul the Second moved the world for good. Imagine how Pope Benedict the 16 or any other pope will move the world for evil.

King Burger
Why is he evil? Didn't answer that question, wise-a**.

debbiejo
It would be interesting to list the verses...yes

DCLXVI
I like your sig, debbiejo. wink
Pope = anti-Christ?
Nah.

Imperial_Samura
I doubt he is the Antichrist, and while I disagree with his anti-gay stance etc, I don't think he is evil. And I am not sure how people could already be saying about how doomed the world is. He hasn't even done anything yet to really judge that. Still, I guess one can never be sure.

And besides, wouldn't it make sense if the aniChrist didn't actually look evil?

finti
are you refering to JP II or this new one Benedict XVI? Cause if it is the latter you might look more into what he has said in the past this so called kind and noble soul, if it was the Late Pope JP II I have no argument to calling him kind and noble though

Jury

giljotiini
roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll be glad if that is so. smile For we're getting close to God's promise.

And I just can't wait. cool

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud you might be in for a surprise there

Jury
stick out tongue And you can't be with us fins.

finti
If I had to choose between heavan and hell I choose hell any day of the week, so hell for me would be to go to heaven

Jury
And dont bother to respond stick out tongue

debbiejo
Originally posted by DCLXVI
I like your sig, debbiejo. wink
Pope = anti-Christ?
Nah.

Thank You...It's the world I live in...... big grin

Got a question....If Jesus said that heaven is not here or there, and that it is within you, how could he come and take us up to a physical place..He said it wasn't a physical place.

finti
I do as I please

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
are you refering to JP II or this new one Benedict XVI? Cause if it is the latter you might look more into what he has said in the past this so called kind and noble soul, if it was the Late Pope JP II I have no argument to calling him kind and noble though

So...He is evil???

finti
you aint evil just because you are not kind and noble

debbiejo
So I guess he's not kind and noble... sad

I don't know anything about him....Nope...

finti
if you want a pope that comes out as kind and noble photogenically this one for sure aint the best choice around.......................did I hear grumby looking old man????????

King Burger
Originally posted by finti

Yeah, you're right, my mistake. I missed the "This new" in Debbie's
opening post.

I was thinking of John Paul, as it is he who has been attacked by
some Protestant Christian wackos as being the Anti-Christ. This
new Pope may be too new to be attacked yet, but he will, I'm
sure, in due time.

King Burger
Originally posted by Jury
roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll be glad if that is so. smile For we're getting close to God's promise.

And I just can't wait. cool

Alwasy pisses, as well as creeps, the hell out of me whenever I
hear people wishing for the End of Days.

It's even more disturbing when they begin to actively try to bring
about the Apocalypse! Like the carriage pulling the horse.

Atleast the Heaven's Gate folks did their own deed by themselves,
without wanting to drag the rest of manking with them as well!

finti
then I agree!!!!

laughing out loud yeah doomsday cravers aint those the party poopers

Darth Odious
Wouldn't Prince William be a better canidate? Hasn't ANYONE seen "The Omen"? Maybe the new Pope is a smoke screen?.
Hmmmm...I wonder...

Jury
the one who is about to receive his kingdom? hmmmm embarrasment

sad can't think about it gambit2

Jackie Malfoy

giljotiini

You have a big imagintion my friend!jm roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

debbiejo
OK..well maybe it's Prince Charles, or Don Juan Carlos, or Butros Butros Gali...lol. There are books about them too.

Jury
laughing out loud

Jedi_KnightAlly
i think camilla is a good call for the antichrist (prince charles wife for those of u in america lol)

King Burger
New story about this new Pope.

Maybe it's because of his look?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050428/od_nm/pope_prophecy_dc

finti
I think that there is some sadness in his face on that picture, those are not happy eyes.........kind of do remind me of the Emperor in Star Wars
starwars

King Burger
You are right.

he looks like a man who has seen alot in his long life, and has
a heavy heart.

debbiejo
^ I guess it's the next pope..people are going to be watching like a hawk according to the Malachi prophecy...I also read somewhere that he started his Popeship on an eclipse, and that he will only last 3 years....

King Burger
I have always dismissed prophesies of the Apocalypse, simply
because I don't believe God wokrs on mankind's schedule.

But again, my main beef with those crazy darriage-drawing-the-horse
ideas floating around those Sputhern Baptists Born-Again people.

The idea that if the nearing of the Apocalypse will bring about x,y, and
z, then maybe if we do more of x, y, and z then that will further bring
close the Apocalypse.

That's why these Fundementalists just absolutely love war! Because
they figure the more war and death and destruction, the faster the
Apocalypse will come.

debbiejo
You know...I never really thought about it, but they do look at wars and diseases, plagues..everything..kinda hoping for the end to come...

When all our thoughts are focused on all this negativity, it just might bring in something awful..

finti
..............who you gonna call ? ....GHOSTBUSTERS !!!

debbiejo
For the last 2 thousand years people have been waiting for this "Big event" to happen, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see...I no longer think it will. That is unless people push it to that...OR Maybe the governments will pray on the fears and use it as a control advantage..Like a big hologram in the sky of Jesus Coming.

PrinceofBlades
For the last 2 thousand years people have been waiting for this "Big event" to happen, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see...I no longer think it will. That is unless people push it to that...OR Maybe the governments will pray on the fears and use it as a control advantage..Like a big hologram in the sky of Jesus Coming.

But then that would have people converting to Christianity out of fear, and when the gig is up, more people would probably leave...and only 144,000 would remain. And then when the real even occurs, no one will convet because they think it's the govenrment's work. And to prove that they are sticking to what they believe in they all brand themselves with the number 666 and all and then that's it. The big monster with lost of heads is the government with lots of parties/departments. If you ask me that is a really cool scenario.

debbiejo
Maybe that one will make the papers...I we could say..Hey we thought of it first...though I was told that the gov. can make a hologram in the sky...If it's true of not, I don't know... blink

finti
Another fish head in the dustbin
Another loser in the queue for the soup kitchen
Another reason for a visit
We think you'd better come down

Another n***** on the woodpile
Another honky on the dole
Another trip from off the 15th floor
The greatest story ever told
Was so wrong, so wrong

'Cos you promised milk and honey
With an everlasting life
And we listened with our ears closed
And a blindness in our eyes
But we heard them as they nailed you
And we saw you crucified

The second coming of the Holy Ghost
We need a pocketful of miracles
Two thousand years and he ain't shown yet
We kept his seat warm and the table set
The second sitting for the Last Supper

Another Guru in the money
Another mantra in the mail
An easy way from rags to riches
God's little acre's up for sale

The time is right for ressurection
We think you'd better come down
The church don't ring with hallelujahs
You haven't been for so long
So long, so long

Two thousand years and he ain't shown yet
We kept his seat warm and the table set
The second sitting for the Last Supper - 10cc`s The Second Sitting For The Last Supper

debbiejo
Wheres that from?

It's funny how in 1000 AD. People sold everything waiting for His coming. Also in 1844 people did the same thing...

finti
huh? it do say so
The band 10cc s song the second sitting for the last supper

a 10cc site click me

debbiejo
Otay...

finti
The new Vatican trade mark product: The new and delicious POPESICLE each lick is like a taste of heaven.

debbiejo
blink

I want a taste of Heaven!!!! ME ME ME

Darth Odious
I'm not that hungry...puke

ushomefree
King Burger

The book of Revelation reveals events that birth and unfold in chronological order during the "Great Tribulation" period.

We learn from scripture, that the "Great Tribulation" period will commence once the Anti-Christ establishes a covenant with Israel. And from that time in history, the world and all it's inhabitants will reach closure in 7 years.

When the "Great Tribulation" period thwarts itself, the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgements will take effect. Each of the 3 judgements contain a series of events that stimulate a domino effect on the world, and some in Heaven.

Analyzing scripture, we are able to make reasonable predictions (within the 7 year time frame of the "Great Tribulation" period) as to when certain events will occur. These predictions, will obviously be void of absolutes, but may fall weeks or months short, before or after the actual event. In other words, pretty close.

Nonetheless, we definitely know, that at the end of the 7 year "Great Tribulation" period, comes the glorious appearing of Jesus Christ, to devastate and end evil for eternity.

You'd be amazed at the insights Holy Bible experts are able to postulate, but they are not perfect as previously mentioned. And there is no harm in dissecting, and making attempts to figure out the "Great Tribulation" period.

It's all fun natured. And some people tend to go over board yes, but not everyone. Be careful not to stereotype people, it's not fair.

Still, in my humble opinion, why waist time pondering such things? Christians won't be around to see or experience it. They will be Raptured before the Anti-Christ even establishes the covenant with Israel!

In closing, the Apocalypse takes place during the Seal Judgements, which cover the first 21 months of the "Great Tribulation" period. The great question is: When will the Rapture occur? That question my friend is NOT open to interpretation. Nobody knows, and nobody will know.

All that we can understand about the Rapture is that it will take place prior to the "Great Tribulation" period. Unlike the events under Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgements, we are not at liberty to make assessments as to when the Rapture will occur specifically, because the Holy Bible simply doesn't contain any insight on the matter.

The point is, find salvation in Jesus Christ and make attempts to live by His example the best as humanly possible. Christianity is a way of life, not a social club.

God is well aware of the human condition. He knows that we are NOT perfect. Regardless, our imperfection is not a license to live without consequence. God's laws are no different then man's law. They are constructed and implemented to bring order in the world, and breaking them has penalties.

Jesus Christ will come like a thief in the night. Persons taking Christianity seriously, should seek measures to be ready, and act upon them.

"No one knows about the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man (Jesus Christ). For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. This is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man." Matthew 24:36-39 NIV

debbiejo
That's only the pretrib. view. There is also the post trib, and other eschatology views.

ushomefree
debbiejo

Thank you. You are correct about the pri, mid, and post tribulation period theories referencing the Rapture of the church. The most dominant of all, is the pri-tribulation theory. And, being pressed for time and space, decided to present the most common belief. Perhaps, I should have mentioned that fact in light of your respones? Please continue....

debbiejo
Considering I've only had 1 1/2 sleep and haven't had my coffee yet..frusty I'm not sure how coherent I can be...But there are just too many views by too many denominations. There is even the A-Millennial view that we that Christ won't be coming until WE bring the earth into His peace...Then you have to look at the different views of who or what system the Antichrist is and then WHAT is the mark of the beast. Some say it is a literal mark, some say it's a cashless society, some say the mark is keeping Sunday instead of the true Sabbath, Saturday, some say it's not keeping Gods Holy Days. The Jews feel they are Gods chosen people, the Christians feel they are Gods chosen people, and the Muslims say they are.

I have to say I've given up on it...Besides, God isn't going to pick one group of His creation of the rest...God loves all His creation and will not condemn any.

sonnet
Thank You...It's the world I live in...... big grin

Got a question....If Jesus said that heaven is not here or there, and that it is within you, how could he come and take us up to a physical place..He said it wasn't a physical place.

Jesus never said that heaven is within us. Where did you read that. He did say that the Kingdom of God is within us meaning that as Christians (people who believe Jesus to be the Savior) we become part of the Kingdom and it becomes part of us. When you accept Jesus into your life and are baptised you symbolically die and are reborn into the Kingdom of God. Heaven is a actual place where God sits on a throne with Jesus at his right hand just as John saw it and wrote about it in the book of Revelation. Stephan, the first martyr (you can read about him in the gospels) also had this vision and for speaking of it he was stoned to death. Jesus himself said to the man hanging next to him on the cross "today you will be with me in paradise" . Heaven has been described as a paradise.

debbiejo
Originally posted by sonnet
Jesus never said that heaven is within us. Where did you read that. He did say that the Kingdom of God is within us meaning that as Christians (people who believe Jesus to be the Savior) we become part of the Kingdom and it becomes part of us. When you accept Jesus into your life and are baptised you symbolically die and are reborn into the Kingdom of God. Heaven is a actual place where God sits on a throne with Jesus at his right hand just as John saw it and wrote about it in the book of Revelation. Stephan, the first martyr (you can read about him in the gospels) also had this vision and for speaking of it he was stoned to death. Jesus himself said to the man hanging next to him on the cross "today you will be with me in paradise" . Heaven has been described as a paradise.

nonoNo. No. No....If you would of read the entire thread, you would of seen that I did take the Kingdom of Heaven back and say it was the Kingdom of God. even though it seems that the Kingdom of God and the the Kingdom of Heaven seems to be interchangeable...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.