venom vs midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majestic
yo this would be a serrious battle. what do yall think. holla at ya boi

Khellendros
Venom after probably one of the most brutal fights he's ever been in. Venom is definitely stronger, but they get an even match in speed. Thing is, Venom is just more of a damage sponge than his opponent, and since Midnighter hasn't been shown to carry around sonics or explosives, I can't see him taking Venom down permanently.

majestic
can we ask questions about heroes or is there another forum im supposed to ask on

Khellendros
Threads asking about heroes generally get directed to one of the other comic forums. The versus forum is only meant for talking about fights between comic characters. Though, if you have a question about a hero who is part of a versus thread, then it's fine to post it in that thread.

majestic
my question is what would happen if venom decided he wanted midnighter to host him. wouldnt that make venom incredibly powerful? he could do that right? that would be sic

Khellendros
I don't see why Venom couldn't do that. Though, if Midnighter wasn't a willing participant, his husband Apollo would just burn the symbiote off of him.

majestic
what thread do i ask questions on

majestic
tha symbiote would make them crazy sic. hahaha

DigiMark007
I agree Venom would win. Midnighter doesn't quite have the speed or strength needed to pull out the win (but he's almost there).

It'd be a great fight though.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.